4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and digital product delivery capabilities. Key features include email history viewing, click-through rate tracking, and email scheduling. The customer support, especially from Michael and Konstantin, is highly praised. The app is effective for sending various emails such as follow-ups, abandoned cart reminders, and review requests, aiding in sales recovery. It also supports automation of post-purchase and thank you emails. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses. However, merchants suggest enhancements like better visibility into "sales recovered" data and order tracking number integration.

September 24, 2017

Great idea , could not get it to display the dashboard with providing access to my shopify web page to someone from Belarus.

Reliable Chimes 2
4 days using the app
March 18, 2020

Looks great, I have a french site. so all ready to use emails have to be edited.
App allow to edit but it's look like I need to understand coding. Witch I refuse to learn. Send a request to support; No answer after a day. Decided to uninstall the app; Disappointed

Stop-Vieillissement
Malta
2 days using the app
Klax Holdings LLC replied March 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We have been traveling and, unfortunately, we encountered a lot of difficulty due to the coronavirus situation. So, we have not been able to reply to inquiries as fast we like. We are working an email editor but don't have that yet. We made sure that was included in our app description so merchants know when they install our app. Thanks for letting us know that's important to you and for trying out our app.