Fomo ‑ Social Proof Marketing

Fomo ‑ Social Proof Marketing

by Fomo

Increase Conversions with Social Proof Automation

The Green Dragon Coffee House by RhoadsRoast Coffees

This is a great app to encourage confidence for new buyers. We have seen an up-tick in new buying orders and the display logic toward increasing sales is not intrusive and it works. Pricing is reasonable, user friendly, and consumer informative. We highly recommend FOMO!

Pippa & Pearl

I love this app! It really does help boost conversions and keep customers engaged!

Thanks for creating such a great and easy to use app!

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've definitely seen the benefits of having the Fomo widget showing social proof on our site. We get a ton of feedback from customers stating that they love seeing the slideout messages showing other purchases and reviews.

At PNWJourney.com, we love it because it's super easy to work with and very flexible. We're able to have not only purchases and reviews, but newsletter signups, contest winner announcements, and basically any custom event we can think of. We highly recommend Fomo.

Haritaki Yogic Super Brain Food

Love this app, it really helps sales of my products

Ecofuel Ireland

While you probably could go cheap and get a similar app for a smaller fee, the FOMO app is 100% the best in its category.

The integrations and the reports alone worth the time and money and with so many options to optimise the App it's one of the must-have app's to drive further conversations on your Shopify store.

Kopkdk

Virker super *************** nemt hurtig :)

Forgottentribes

Fonctionne très bien. Je l'utilise depuis 1 an et demi. En revanche je ne saurais dire si ça apporte vraiment des conversions.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Loving the popup, not only giving social proof but also presenting bestselling products all the time

Nanukhardcases

I've had Fomo installed for more than a year now. I still can't confirm that it's a must have or not.

I feel like a victim of the FOMO if I'm not using FOMO. So I keep it installed.

If I look at the stats I get on the Fomo Dashboard: 200 000 views - 3 sales from those views.

Not really efficient at converting people into customers. But I know that I can use Fomo in sync with Shoelace and retarget visitors on Facebook.

I think it's the only reason I keep it.

Jackies Chocolate

Great app with lightning-speed-support. These guys work hard and constantly update the app with brilliant new features. www.JackiesChocolate.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19