Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Wander Woman Shop

I am trying to use this app but the customer service is really really bad. I have sent multiple messages to them requesting help over the past two days and it's been crickets. I'm looking now for a replacement but these guys are very unresponsive and their setup is confusing.

November 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your message! We try to respond within 24 hours of each ticket. It looks like I responded within an hour of your first message. If you left the site and left an email address in our chat, possibly the forwarded response went to spam? Anyway, we've since gotten in touch and were able to resolve the issue you had. Please reach out if you need anything else!

Podlyfe New Zealand

Execellent customer service from the FOMO team, really happy with The app seemlessly fits into our store design and always works as intended.

Bloomspace

Social proof apps have been shown time and time again to improve conversion rates. Unless they're using a tool like Fomo I'm very sceptical! Fomo lets you randomise when things appear, has tons of integrations, and gives you feedback on what parameters you need to change to improve conversion rate. Killer tool to have in your shopify arsenal.

Psolace

Social proof is extremely important for any online business. The Fomo app is the perfect choice when it comes to providing the best solution to build trust in your brand! It works really well, increases sales and is super easy to use. Highly recommend!

BO + BALA

Super easy to install & starts working straight away! Creates sense of FOMO in your visitors. Great !

Vape Gift

The FOMO team is amazing. I wanted a certain feature implemented and they had it done within a few hours. I also notice my conversion rate drops when I'm not using it, so I'm sure that it helps with sales.

It's definitely worth it to try out their free trial and see if it helps your store.

Penguin CBD

Fomo is by far the best social proof app available on Shopify. We've seen a great increase in conversions.

Airo Collective

Affordable, really helps social proof, and excellent value for the recent order pop up notification.

ILLARIY

After searching for months I found this amazing Social Proof App! Highly recommended, you will not regretted at all!

Natural Girl Wigs

It is literally the best social proof app on the market. Searched and installed every social proof app in the Shopify store and none are as good as Fomo.

I recommend. 10/10.