Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Nanukhardcases

I've had Fomo installed for more than a year now.
I still can't confirm that it's a must have or not.

I feel like a victim of the FOMO if I'm not using FOMO.
So I keep it installed.

If I look at the stats I get on the Fomo Dashboard:
200 000 views - 3 sales from those views.

Not really efficient at converting people into customers.
But I know that I can use Fomo in sync with Shoelace and retarget visitors on Facebook.

I think it's the only reason I keep it.

Jackies Chocolate

Great app with lightning-speed-support. These guys work hard and constantly update the app with brilliant new features. www.JackiesChocolate.com

S Medio

Great app with AWESOME support! A lot of integrations, customization. I do recommend this app.

Travelclef

FOMO was the first app I installed upon building the site, because to me, installing FOMO is a no brainer as the social proof will definitely increase your ROI. Did my research and chose FOMO as it has the nicest interface and a cool suppor team behind it. If you want ROI, install FOMO.

The F N Store

Great app! Customer service was fast and helpful. I have tried the other apps trying to do the same thing and Fomo is the best!

Classic Stills

Good app, works well. Simple and reliable.

Colormyslime

Updating my review from before. I enabled the new "Window Shopping" feature and am already getting more cross sells!

My previous review: no maintenance required. All shop owners should have this. Now give me more apps with this kind of ROI and I won't actually have to do work :)

Legends Creek Farm

The app used to be amazing. I am pissed off that something has been going wrong with it for most likely several weeks and I didn't notice until this past weekend. I couldn't get notifications on any of my devices or any of my desktop PC's.

The first ticket I opened was responded to quickly and I was told there was multiple lines of code that shouldn't be on my site, and that I needed to remove the code to get it working again properly.

The second ticket told me that everything was working right, but then I saw they changed my settings to show events immediately upon going to the site, and only showed 1 event, and didn't show any further after that. I tried several times to explain to them what was going on and they were not listening to what I was trying to communicate.

It's a shame, but time for me to move on to the other app that's free and has 8000+ positive reviews.

Jordandenenyc

This app is so easy to set up, use, and brings in sales without actually having to do anything!

Easy Wormer

Over promising and under delivering. Over three weeks ago I notified FOMO that the app was not drawing my Trust Pilot Reviews as it claims to integrate. The consultant confirmed it was a problem at their end. Despite several follow ups and 'it will be done soon's' we are no further advanced. Will it have full functionality as claimed, for you? Consider other options - this product does not deliver what it claims.