Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Heyday Footwear

Great app that now has new integrations and things to display. I get hundreds of clicks per week at www.HeydayFootwear.com

Bullybeds Com

Great app for our biz. We've seen good results since we installed it. Would highly recommend.

Rusticomade

Great app with easy integrations. We find it a useful product discovery and social proof add-on. Highly recommend.

Sellersmith

I've just subscribed to the free trial and started to love this app. These guys are making the app that could create the genuine experience. We've installed on our landing page and used the Intercom chat service as the trigger to display the message

www.sellersmith.com/pages/pagefly-shopify-app

Oh and the last thing... they are a quite helpful with guidance when I have support questions. Thanks guys!

Filtered Formulas Trial

Phenomenal customer service, phenomenal look and feel. Let's see what it does to conversions now :)

Perfectketo

Fantastic app that has improved our conversion rate by 26% so far.

It's easy to modify, the dashboard is great for customizing (unlike another app we tried) and they have TONS of integrations. Customer support is also excellent.

The biggest thing we've seen is that customers are seeing other products we offer thanks to Fomo, which is driving up our cart sizes. Pretty awesome.

Gratia Pearl

The 5 stars are for the customer service in making sure the app works with our site. They came into our theme and fixed whatever was happening with respect to overlapping elements in a couple hours, probably less.

We're still working on tweaking the settings, so don't have anything to say about that just yet.

Deanna Burks Design

This has been a useful app in reassuring visitors who aren't as familiar with us since our online store is fairly new. I love how it showcases our reviews, products sold and more! You'll be pleased with it. Deanna Burks, Owner, Deanna Burks Design, http://deannaburks.com

Bridge Burn

We ran A/B testing with and without Fomo for a couple of weeks, and found we had more page views and a much better conversion rate without Fomo.

Kisakisa Fashion

I WOULD recommend this app! I have used several different APPS in the past, and getting good customer service has been a PAIN, but not with this APP. I got a reply within 10 minutes after I submitted an email question! The response after that was even faster. Not only did the rep solve my problem, he also went above and beyond!!!!