Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Tripto Land

Excellent customizable social proofing app with great team support and fast. Congrats

Cali White

We've only been using the app for a short time but already can see its potential. I love the dashboard which gives an overview of everything and I like how the app highlights products other customers may have overlooked and offers social proof through their purchase. We're excited to try out the new features the team seem to be continually adding on!

David Crighton

I am enjoying getting to know how this app works and have found the team at Fomo incredibly helpful in getting things setup the way I want them. I think it really helps convert people to see that other people are buying and signing up for our information, Love the app

Urban Modesty Inc

I installed this app twice. No training comes up. Dashboard is not easy to use. I dont know what is special about this app. I have the same main feature running on my website for free; many apps for free do this. I was only installing because of a shoelace integrations. I will save the $29 unless I learn why should I pay over getting the same features for free.

Miteracollection

Awesome and interesting app. Now we can let our customers know in real time who has been shopping with us and joining our growing community. Thanks!

Scrubs Bubbles

This was a great tool until the price increase. There are apps available to accomplish the same without over charging. Price this accordingly and I'd be happy to reinstall. For now I'll be switching.

Agilitegear

An excellent app, highly recommend it.

Heyday Footwear

Great app that now has new integrations and things to display. I get hundreds of clicks per week at www.HeydayFootwear.com

Bullybeds Com

Great app for our biz. We've seen good results since we installed it. Would highly recommend.

Rusticomade

Great app with easy integrations. We find it a useful product discovery and social proof add-on. Highly recommend.