Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 30, 2017

We ran A/B testing with and without Fomo for a couple of weeks, and found we had more page views and a much better conversion rate without Fomo.

Bridge Burn
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 23, 2017

I WOULD recommend this app! I have used several different APPS in the past, and getting good customer service has been a PAIN, but not with this APP. I got a reply within 10 minutes after I submitted an email question! The response after that was even faster. Not only did the rep solve my problem, he also went above and beyond!!!!

Kisakisa Fashion
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 19, 2017

Really good app for social proof. What's important it doesn't slow down the site.

Codex Anatomicus
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited May 2, 2017

Run, don't walk to install this app! Fomo is awesome. I can almost guarantee it'll increase your conversion rate and keep your users engaged. Fomo was the original and lots of people tried to copy it. I tried a few out to see what was best. I came back to Fomo right away. The app is built much better and the support is terrific.

Pawstruck
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
May 1, 2017

Tried several less expensive options and they looked - less expensive. When you're ready to polish the look and feel of your shop, swap out a knock-off for FOMO

Roma Designer Jewelry
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 19, 2017

Sleek and professional. We very much enjoy this app over at menos.ca :) it helps us sell olive oil

Menos Canada
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 19, 2017

I love it! One of the best apps on Shopify. It's definitely a must have. I've had my website reviewed by a third party and the pop-up feature of Fomo is one of the things that stood out.

Baggoh
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2017

This is incredible! Thanks to the team for developing this!

United Bracelets
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 10, 2017

Super ! Les clientes commandent beaucoup plus de vêtements :)
Merci

Jus Dorange Paris
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 26, 2016

Judge.me reviews do not work with Pro version, took a star off for this. Curious to see how conversions are really affected by this app, so trying pro version with conversion tracking. Will update my review after a week.

Popovleather