Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 27, 2016

Great app, but in my view it's overpriced.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 15, 2016

This is a great app and it converts super with my store. On top of that the customer service is the best!!

All In One Place With Us
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 14, 2016

FOMO works! Crazy-Easy to setup and configure and it works. Saw my conversions increase almost immediately.

Customer service has been killer as well. I almost wish others wouldn't use this and it was my little secret though.

Stiletto Coffee
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 10, 2016

The app does what it says but I think the price being $15 a month is a little ridiculous. An app like this would be better priced at $3 a month (or free!) as its just a simple pop up showing recent orders. I will likely be deleting the app from my store soon unless the pricing is changed as $180 a year for this app doesn't really make sense to me.

Wildest Denim Dreams
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 21, 2016

Great app and great support! Thanks :)

Zodiactees
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 14, 2016

We made the switch from a similar app a few weeks ago largely down to the feature set (integration with Judge.me reviews - we converted to that, too) but on top of it all it was down to the level of support we always get from the guys behind Fomo.

Ryan & Arnold - thank you for improving our store! We genuinely look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the future and see Fomo grow!

A Better Quest
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 14, 2016

Thanks! Best app ever! It definitely makes our store look busy!

Zen Yarn Garden Inc
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited May 8, 2017

Good app but advertise for $19 and asked for $50 to get pro features.

-1 star down
Expensive and bugs with no images for the products.

Azfitnessequipment
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 2, 2016

Social proof goes a long way in todays world and this app is the best social proof you can get.

Morale Patch Armory
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 17, 2016

I used this app back when it was Notify and eventually uninstalled it. But now they have a cleaner more modern design AND the Yopo integration is just genius. I'm a fan, thanks! I'll sell more wood sunglasses than ever now, see you at the beach! Cory - The Woodies Captain

Woodies