Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Great app, but in my view it's overpriced.

Watery Dk

Fantastic app to any Shopify-shop as it really makes the conversion-rate go skyhigh. I have used in just three days on www.watery.dk, and from the start it just increased my average buy and conversion rate. Fantastic!

Ender Legard Shapewear

Superb app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Plus super easy to install and configure. All apps should be this user friendly. Highly recommended!

All In One Place With Us

This is a great app and it converts super with my store. On top of that the customer service is the best!!

Stiletto Coffee

FOMO works! Crazy-Easy to setup and configure and it works. Saw my conversions increase almost immediately.

Customer service has been killer as well. I almost wish others wouldn't use this and it was my little secret though.

Wildest Denim Dreams

The app does what it says but I think the price being $15 a month is a little ridiculous. An app like this would be better priced at $3 a month (or free!) as its just a simple pop up showing recent orders. I will likely be deleting the app from my store soon unless the pricing is changed as $180 a year for this app doesn't really make sense to me.

Zodiactees

Great app and great support! Thanks :)

A Better Quest

We made the switch from a similar app a few weeks ago largely down to the feature set (integration with Judge.me reviews - we converted to that, too) but on top of it all it was down to the level of support we always get from the guys behind Fomo.

Ryan & Arnold - thank you for improving our store! We genuinely look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the future and see Fomo grow!

Zen Yarn Garden Inc

Thanks! Best app ever! It definitely makes our store look busy!

B S Sports

That is a great app...more then that the srvice from the support was just above anything i ever exprinced.

tnx