Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Codex Anatomicus

Really good app for social proof. What's important it doesn't slow down the site.

Pawstruck

Run, don't walk to install this app! Fomo is awesome. I can almost guarantee it'll increase your conversion rate and keep your users engaged. Fomo was the original and lots of people tried to copy it. I tried a few out to see what was best. I came back to Fomo right away. The app is built much better and the support is terrific.

Roma Designer Jewelry

Tried several less expensive options and they looked - less expensive. When you're ready to polish the look and feel of your shop, swap out a knock-off for FOMO

Comfortable Club

Fantastic customization capabilities and second to none support. It really helps bring new light to social proof!

Dankeindustries

Awesome app! Really helps with the appeal of my site and makes the store feel like a shopping experience rather than an empty lonely wall.

North45

Easy to set up (with recommendations based on stats that help guide you), great customer service and blends in well with the site!

Colyferaw

I saw my site come alive for the first time in years of doing ecommerce. The excitement was so infectious I got a friend excited to complete their store too.

Snoringsolution

Easy to use and good customer service. I would recommend Fomo.

Menos Canada

Sleek and professional. We very much enjoy this app over at menos.ca :) it helps us sell olive oil

Baggoh

I love it! One of the best apps on Shopify. It's definitely a must have. I've had my website reviewed by a third party and the pop-up feature of Fomo is one of the things that stood out.