Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited December 18, 2019

After searching for months I found this amazing Social Proof App! Highly recommended, you will not regretted at all!

ILLARIY
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 11, 2019

It is literally the best social proof app on the market. Searched and installed every social proof app in the Shopify store and none are as good as Fomo.

I recommend. 10/10.

Natural Girl Wigs
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 3, 2019

Love the easy integration of this app and the clear focus on helping retailers better position their brands to meet human needs. We have found this to be an enormously effective software in launching our partner female led PMS focused CBD oil brand

Hempdispensary
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 22, 2019

As a brand new company with only a few products this app lets new potential customers know that other people are buying products from us and which products are being purchased the most. This is truly valuable as it adds a trust factor for potential customers.

Blacklisted Speed
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 19, 2019

It was a great app but the continuous price increases have put me off and ultimately led me to uninstall it. $360 USD Per year is not worth it.

ASD Performance | Sports Supplements
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Fomo replied March 1, 2019

Hey there, as you know we grandfather in old pricing plans, so you were never charged more as our prices changed. Also, we see you recently reinstalled Fomo after writing this review. Welcome back!

February 5, 2019

This app helps us to increase sales on the website. So Easy and Effective way to achieve marketing goals.

ÓRTTU
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 28, 2019

This app has been a great way to get people to see products that I offer! Customers find my articles on pinterest, but were missing my products. This has gotten them to check out my product pages. So far so good!

Double Your WDW
January 14, 2019

FOMO is excellent. We run a UK and a USA store and use FOMO on both. It works perfectly.
We run a store with many product variations and FOMO does a great job of providing social proof. It also provides visitors with suggestions of paintings that they may like by showing recent sales.
FOMO customer service is outstanding also. The app pays for itself many times over.

Masterpiece By Numbers
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 30, 2018

Fomo is simply awesome, very reliable company and product along with amazing support (especially from Arnold). They are going above and beyond for their customers providing instant stellar support for every question or issue you have. They helped us transform our motivational canvas art business WIN ALL DAY to the next level in our pursuit to empower you to chase your dreams, your passion, your desire to innovate, and in your search to create your legacy.

Win All Day - Motivational & Inspirational Art
Netherlands
Edited November 29, 2018

FOMO is a great app! It was easy to set up and was up in running within minutes. It is customizable to your stores colors and style/theme. So far we have had ZERO problems with this app. We receive multiple clicks on their pop up notifications every day. We believe this app plays a big role in growing our E-commerce store. If you dont have this app then you are 'Missing Out'!

David's Clothing