Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Togtees

Used this app for about 2 months. It does what it says it does (shows a popup to tell your website visitors who bought what on the website recently). However, and this is kind of a big problem - we saw very little conversions to actual sales.

I understand that tracking FOMO App-driven conversions might be a little tough, but according to the Google Analytics tracking we installed in the app, it showed over 14,000 notifications during the time we had it running, which converted to a grand total of 1 (one!) sale. The click rate was around 0.5% and the conversion to sale rate was negligibly small (1/14,000).

Now I'd be willing to give it a little more time (although we did just have the busiest 2 months of the year, so it should have done really great already), but it's $30/month! That's pretty expensive for an app that doesn't seem to trackably increase sales...

Just my two cents...

Aussieskier

I love the idea of this app! It's great for raising your store's credibility as potential customers can see the buying habits of other shoppers - 2 thumbs up!

Chesterfield Ts

This app has definitely helped make my store (www.stitchseam.com) much more presentable to potential customers by helping to build trust with previous transactions being shown.

I do wish the app cost a little bit less money per month, but not many other apps out there do what it does.

Tripto Land

Excellent customizable social proofing app with great team support and fast. Congrats

Cali White

We've only been using the app for a short time but already can see its potential. I love the dashboard which gives an overview of everything and I like how the app highlights products other customers may have overlooked and offers social proof through their purchase. We're excited to try out the new features the team seem to be continually adding on!

David Crighton

I am enjoying getting to know how this app works and have found the team at Fomo incredibly helpful in getting things setup the way I want them. I think it really helps convert people to see that other people are buying and signing up for our information, Love the app

Urban Modesty Inc

I installed this app twice. No training comes up. Dashboard is not easy to use. I dont know what is special about this app. I have the same main feature running on my website for free; many apps for free do this. I was only installing because of a shoelace integrations. I will save the $29 unless I learn why should I pay over getting the same features for free.

Miteracollection

Awesome and interesting app. Now we can let our customers know in real time who has been shopping with us and joining our growing community. Thanks!

Scrubs Bubbles

This was a great tool until the price increase. There are apps available to accomplish the same without over charging. Price this accordingly and I'd be happy to reinstall. For now I'll be switching.

Agilitegear

An excellent app, highly recommend it.