Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Social Proof & Urgency FOMO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 17, 2022

FOMO is very useful, easy to use, and their customer support team is super friendly and provides speedy and accurate answers.

Ethos Numerology
Time spent using app: 21 days
Fomo replied January 17, 2022

Thank you Ethos Numerology! :) We're glad we were able to help you with your questions!

December 22, 2021

App is amazing, highly recommend, increased conversion rate, customer service team is very helpful, HIGHLY RECOMMEND, a must for any and every shopify website.

Chlorophyll Water
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Fomo replied December 22, 2021

Thank you so much :) We love working with you!

November 19, 2021

I have used FOMO for 3 years without issue. My only concern is my developer and speed test sho it ads .5 seconds to the load stack. The second most app after reviews on load time

Scent Fill
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Fomo replied November 19, 2021

Hey Scent Fill team,

I've emailed you but also wanted to follow up here. Fomo loads asynchronously to the rest of your page and does not slow down your site - more on that here: https://help.fomo.com/en/articles/1455008-will-fomo-slow-down-my-website

Happy to walk your developer through this. I've also sent you screenshots of the different assets loading on your page to show you a comparison so you can see what is taking longer to load on your site.

October 22, 2021

Fomo is really easy to set up and customize, and it's clearly improved our conversion rate since installing.

Veil
Time spent using app: 6 months
Fomo replied October 22, 2021

Hey Veil team, thank you so much for your review and we're glad that Fomo is doing its thing for your conversions! Feel free to reach out if you want to be included as a case study :)

October 17, 2021

We are happy with Fomo on our website www.AsasWood.com It helps to make site alive and in action all the time. Also it is very important, that Fomo does not slow down the speed. Thank you!

❤️ AsasWood ❤️ Free Shipping Worldwide!!
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 3 months
Fomo replied October 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you are happy with Fomo :)

October 8, 2021

Although I've used this app for over 4 years, when I needed extra help, Rebecca and Hideko helped me out in a very patient and efficient way :)

The Vacuum Doctor
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Fomo replied October 12, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! :) We're so glad we were able to help you with your customization!

July 1, 2021

I wanted to show real traffic. Fomo does the job. I have not seen sales soar. I wish one could protect sales data in the json file. It may be easy for competitors to scrape your revenues, I guess.

Delidia
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Fomo replied July 1, 2021

Hey Delidia,

Thanks for your review! I'll reach out to you separately to see what we can do to adjust your settings to optimize conversions!

You should not have sensitive sales data in the json file. Your site visitors should only be able to see the notification data you've opted to show in your template. I'll send you more details about this via email as well!

March 30, 2021

Super useful app that has better reporting and doesn't seem to slow my store down like another one did. Customer support was also great and helped me get it up and running fast. I like it because they don't allow for fake reviews, and conversions (and my revenue) seems to be going up.

Surely Non-Alcoholic Wine
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 30, 2021

Fomo really helped us improve our conversions, especially on our paid advertising landing pages and during product launches. We saw an increase in conversion rate of 20%+, which is great. I think the most useful part of Fomo is that having it live exposes other products in our portfolio to potential customers. We've seen customers increasing their cart sizes after seeing a notification that a customer somewhere bought a product they'd never tried. Lastly, this is the only social proof tool that doesn't seem to slow our site down.

Kettle & Fire
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited February 3, 2021

IMPORTANT : the Fomo price plan (https://fomo.com/pricing) is not in line with what you see on this page. I received several additional charges ($ 10 each time) because I exceeded the notification limit (??). Rather than blocking you and suggesting you to choose a different plan, they charge you... And that famous $10 fee isn't mentioned anywhere on the pricing page or the terms and conditions, so you don't understand why/when/how... A very bad surprise because the bill goes up very (very) quickly... This business model is not fair.

CV Market
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Fomo replied August 26, 2021

Hi CV Market,

You signed up for our volume-based billing plan, which was stated in the signup terms. We have since removed this flex pricing plan.

All users who install after March 2021 only have access to plan tiers and not our flexible plan. Once you exceed the impressions included in your plan, Fomo will halt on your site and you will need to manually upgrade in order to continue showing Fomo notifications.

Thanks and email us at hello@fomo.com if you have any questions.