Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

RYLA

I love it! Works great, easy to set up and adds that social proof customers are looking for! I love all the integrations with other apps so I can show off my sales, social media activity, reviews, referral purchases, etc.

Honest Paws

Fomo helps drive conversions! Great tool, and simple to implement. Their analytics help me understand what my customers really want!

The Green Dragon Coffee House by RhoadsRoast Coffees

This is a great app to encourage confidence for new buyers. We have seen an up-tick in new buying orders and the display logic toward increasing sales is not intrusive and it works. Pricing is reasonable, user friendly, and consumer informative. We highly recommend FOMO!

Pippa & Pearl

I love this app! It really does help boost conversions and keep customers engaged!

Thanks for creating such a great and easy to use app!

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've definitely seen the benefits of having the Fomo widget showing social proof on our site. We get a ton of feedback from customers stating that they love seeing the slideout messages showing other purchases and reviews.

At PNWJourney.com, we love it because it's super easy to work with and very flexible. We're able to have not only purchases and reviews, but newsletter signups, contest winner announcements, and basically any custom event we can think of. We highly recommend Fomo.

Haritaki Yogic Super Brain Food

Love this app, it really helps sales of my products

Ecofuel Ireland

While you probably could go cheap and get a similar app for a smaller fee, the FOMO app is 100% the best in its category.

The integrations and the reports alone worth the time and money and with so many options to optimise the App it's one of the must-have app's to drive further conversations on your Shopify store.

Kopkdk

Virker super *************** nemt hurtig :)

Forgottentribes

Fonctionne très bien. Je l'utilise depuis 1 an et demi. En revanche je ne saurais dire si ça apporte vraiment des conversions.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Loving the popup, not only giving social proof but also presenting bestselling products all the time