4.5

Merchants find this app beneficial for boosting sales and conversions by showcasing real-time customer activities. It's praised for its ease of installation, user-friendliness, and diverse features such as displaying recent purchases and reviews. Merchants value its top-notch customer service, smooth integration with other apps, and its ability to preserve website speed. The app also offers insightful analytics and is known for its regular feature updates.

December 22, 2021

App is amazing, highly recommend, increased conversion rate, customer service team is very helpful, HIGHLY RECOMMEND, a must for any and every shopify website.

Chlorophyll Water
About 1 month using the app
Fomo replied December 22, 2021

Thank you so much :) We love working with you!

April 21, 2016

This is a great app which converts my visitors into a customers very well! I am very happy with it!

If you want your business to grow - just install this app.
Regards.

Fanster
About 1 month using the app
May 30, 2017

We ran A/B testing with and without Fomo for a couple of weeks, and found we had more page views and a much better conversion rate without Fomo.

Bridge Burn
27 days using the app
November 19, 2017

I installed this app twice. No training comes up. Dashboard is not easy to use. I dont know what is special about this app. I have the same main feature running on my website for free; many apps for free do this. I was only installing because of a shoelace integrations. I will save the $29 unless I learn why should I pay over getting the same features for free.

Urban Modesty Inc
24 days using the app
October 14, 2016

Thanks! Best app ever! It definitely makes our store look busy!

Zen Yarn Garden Inc
24 days using the app
January 17, 2022

FOMO is very useful, easy to use, and their customer support team is super friendly and provides speedy and accurate answers.

Ethos Numerology
21 days using the app
Fomo replied January 17, 2022

Thank you Ethos Numerology! :) We're glad we were able to help you with your questions!

May 17, 2016

Perfect!
Please add multilanguage and automatic localization for international eshops!

Martini1866
Italy
15 days using the app
June 27, 2014

Super awesome! Would be great to extend more information into product variants etc. (or maybe that exists) Either way, great work guys!

Vape Overload
6 days using the app
March 24, 2014

Greate app, it's quick and a great idea

Filthy Gorgeous Media
6 days using the app
May 1, 2017

Tried several less expensive options and they looked - less expensive. When you're ready to polish the look and feel of your shop, swap out a knock-off for FOMO

Roma Designer Jewelry