Fontify by Nitro App

Fontify by Nitro App

by Nitro App

Easy customize font for Shopify store

Mira Paris

Very good app and great support service! many thanks! I recommend this app which is really useful to custom your website !

Brooklyn Grooming

Great Customer service. Im a bit of a dummy with web stuff and couldn't figure out how to use the app. I wrote customer service and they helped solve my problems almost immediately. Thanks Daniel T. for the excellent customer service.

EVEREST OUTDOORS

I Use it. very nice with many possibilities. Owner very reactif. Thanks for this work. I recommand it.

Krixot Fragrances

Best app ever !!!! Excellent app & customer support is too good its really recommendable to use.i loved this app.

Mind-glowing

I used this app to import a custom font and independently edit my navigation font and it did wonders

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app is wonderful for adding a custom font to your Shopify store with no need for coding. I have added a custom Google Font to my whole store in just a few clicks and it automatically syncs. I highly recommend this free app.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Flaretrendy

The Best App EVER!
Daniel (the man who created this app) helped me sooooo many times on revising my store's font.
He does it veryy fast and you don't need to worry about the weird fonts on your store that you dislike.
I truly recommend this app to anyone whos bad at coding (or a newbie) and spend hours worrying about your store.
Thank you Daniel!

Klausjumper

didnt work with my custom theme at first but thanks to great and quickly responding customer support the issue was fixed in no time and now everything works like a charm! great app and great support, highly recommended!

Tom Foredo

Not free as it claims to be, have to pay $5 to upload the font.

Wallet Cases Brisbane