Fontify by Nitro App

Fontify by Nitro App

by Nitro Apps

Easy customize font for Shopify store

MORE Chocolate

Struggled 3 days to add a font. In this app it took a minute!! Even the support is great. Replied within 1 minute and always there to help!

Meromia

This app dose what it says it dose. However it refuses to remove itself. So it gets a bad review from me.

CollarX

Their support team has always been very expedient,accurate, and helpful. I thank them for taking the time to help improve our stores.

Olana.

Such a good app that has enabled me to custom design my website using my preferred font choice. The support team are amazing too!

BRETT LAUREN

I have reached out to the Fontify team in every possible way - through the support on their website, through the ask for help within the Shopify app and on their "chat" platform. My requests started 4 days ago and I have recived no response in any format. So, now I'm leaving this bad review in the hopes that, perhaps, someone will care enough to respond. Worst service ever. I would leave zero stars if possible.

June 30, 2019

Hi, Firstly we are so sorry for the delayed reply from your request.
We just have some day off for vacation and weekend and now we are back
Can you let me know your issue and we will try to solve it for you very soon
Thanks

Detroit Metro Ice Cream

Had an issue with the app not displaying fonts on the website and the support team went above and beyond to take care of the issue and keep me as a customer. I highly recommend their team.

GaGodeal

I use this app to customize my site font, its easy to use and support team very kind. Love this app. I recommend this app to edit font.

The Gift Emporium

DONT GET THIS APP, IT"S NOT FREE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.......................................................................................

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.

Franklyn Athletic

AWFUL APP!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

This app seems like it should be common sense... but actually it completely threw my theme off and destroyed my store!!! I am fuming!!!

May 4, 2019

What happened with your store, In the case you have a problem Please contact us via Live Chat. We will help immediately

Previous 1 3 4