Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Little Smoke

Jade was very kind and helpful assisting me with the smallest details to make my site just the way I need it.

Selini

Exactly what I was looking for. Sarah was very helpful with any questions I had as I was uploading my fonts editing them.

Cake Delights Bakery

This app helps me alot on suiting the aesthetic with my business. Special thanks to Jade for helping and guiding me with instructions very clearly that made the process easy for me. Thank you! :)

Paletree Arcana

I had no idea what I was doing to upload my new font for my Shopify website.
The rep I worked with helped me and got the new font uploaded to my site for me !
Very grateful and fast!

Tomei Wines

Tracy and Sally were very helpful in tweaking the app for me and my code. Thanks you you both! People are great. The app is a little confusing. Also the video you use for explaining is well, not great. Sorry to say. Music is not good and you can’t see the images clearly. Little more explanation on the front page. 5 stars for the staff!

Brēz Swim

Sarah was so helpful and sorted any issues straight away! Really happy with the app and that we can finally use our custom fonts!

MyMoodFoods

Really excellent service. Customer support (Jade) was excellent and very helpful - they really do a lot for you if you need help on anything

PEGGS

Sarah was wonderful! She was fast and thorough. She was able to answer all my questions and made sure I was happy before leaving :)

moodymelons

At first I was kinda unsure about even getting this app. But then I got it, and when I say it's worth it... It is! It changes my store to be exactly the way I would like it to be. I use this app to change my webpage's font. Fontify does a great job of having a great team, who does their best to help me the best they possibly can. Thanks to Jade especially for helping me out with all my questions. 10/10 will recommend this app!

Dancing Dust

Unable to upload and allocate myself but support is very prompt and helpful to get you what you need. Cost $10 to upload up to 20 fonts. I was quoted $200+ for the same thing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30