Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

HHMsuper

For jade lady
I met a customer service today. I don’t know much English. I used a translation software to talk. During the process, Jade was very patient and immediately understood my problem. She helped me set the text and format that I wanted on the website. Okay, wow, this is really amazing, but I think it must be very professional to quickly complete the settings I want, I highly recommend everyone. Thanks again jade. I wish everything goes well.

Saturday Sweets

This app has so much value, it's incredible and especially for the price. I had some trouble getting it to work the first time, but Jade from the support team solved all my problems. The element picker feature is such a time saver! I'm so glad I found this app

studiocaprii

Until my store grows I'm using a free Shopify theme and Fontify allowed me to customize the fonts to look way more to my style and brand aesthetic. I did have a few questions and Jade's response was so fast. She assisted and provided step by step guidance.
Will definitely be keeping this app and I have recommended it to a friend.

Condomania.com

We migrated Condomania.com to Shopify recently and our fonts were inconsistent on our product pages and blog pages. This app was able to make our fonts more uniform throughout the website.

My School Memory Box

Customer Service was probably the best customer service I've ever had in my life. I had a lot of troubles as I am not the best with this sort of thing but Jade saved the day many times. Highly recommend.

Puraviba

Work absolutely fine with whatever font you want, and when happens it not work, they are going to help you :) super helpful support

EVOKE

Great customer service. Very quick, helpful and friendly.
I use the app since I started my shop and I love the fonts. I can recommend it.

my-storee

Jade was super helpful and patient :D im a newbie and she helped me in the most -for me- important issues. 5* for the app and for Jade.
Thank

Healthyroo Pty Ltd

You can write your copies in zipify in whatever fonts, publish the pages to your shopify and Fontify takes over from there? Wow.. How cool is that? And, Jade helping you throught installation and fixing issues for you - where else can you find such support? Blown away!!

paraisocreations

Good product with even better customer support! Was struggling figuring out how to add custom fonts easily - and saved lots of time with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50