Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

ESSENCE OF NATURE LLC

I am so glad I found this App....I used this app to help keep my branding consistent....THANK YOU JADE!!!!! YOU ROCK!!! SO KNOW EVERYTHING ACROSS MY BRANDING MATCHES!!

PUCA - PURE & CARE

Super quick and great support! Fixed my issue in no time. Easy interface and easy uploading. I will definitely recommend this app!

The Slow Store

Very easy & Jade helped me out so quick! Thanks you Jade, for your support and patience. I will recommend this app.

98055 Clothing

Jade was awesome! Fixed my issue immediately. This app is perfect, would recommend it for anyone looking to spice up their online stores.

Happy Jacky

The app is very easy to use and works exactly as it should. The support is very fast and helpful (Jane).

Jackfruit the label

The app is easy to use. I was having trouble getting the font to apply to my h2 headings on collection images and I received a response from support very quickly with some custom code to use that fixed my problem right away. I've only had the app a few days but I'm impressed so far!

Phox Water

I have spent so long over the last 5 years trying to integrate custom fonts into the code. This service is such a time saver and if you need help the staff are so quick to reply and help on their live chat function. Highly recommend

BumBumBurger

The application is very good and very useful to customize your fonts, but the best thing is the customer service and technical support. Jade is an excellent professional who helped us with everything and we were able to configure some bugs due to template update issues. they are very friendly and quick to solve your problems.

Timely Coffees

Great service, and the app works perfectly. Prompt response from developers and performs as advertised. 100% would recommend.

doggybags-store

Jade was super helpful! Great app - would definitely recommend - easy to install and any problems are swiftly resolved :o)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56