Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

PETSBURGH

This application has made my online store unique. I have a simple store, but now it looks like a branded one. A responsive support team helps to resolve any issues. I'm happy. Recommend.

Ted & Buns Creations

Perfect! This app did exactly what I wanted it to with. I couldn't have done it without Jade from support though! Thanks

Aunt Lisa's Recipe Gifts

I used this app to add my brand's fonts throughout my site. The app is very easy to use, and the support team is really helpful!

Topical Sun

We encountered an issue and was assisted immediately. Jade was very helpful when taking a look at the issue. App seems to work well so far.

Transitify

Easy to use and so important to keep your brand's consistency across the board. Jade was super helpful!

Trimmeriet

Good app that is pretty simple to use. Jade was very helpful when i had an issue. Totally worth the 10 dollars.

Royal Moto Service

Very good app, Sarah have help me a lot!!!, she is the best!. Is a complete app, with a very good support team... 5 stars!

Made For His Glory

Incredible customer representatives, specifically worked with Sarah on a font issue. Highly recommend.

Linen in Motion

My service representative helped me switch around my fonts and make specific changes. Very helpful and timely!

TheLolipopGun

This app is amazing, it solved my problems of having to install font onto my website. Sarah was super helpful and straightforward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42