Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

PRANAFLOWER

We used this app to upload custom fonts and we ordered also the installation service. The support was EXTREMELY helpful, they basically did everything for us and with a very affordable price too. We are super happy and can highly recommend!

BAMBABIES Diapers

Wish I could give it more stars, Jade was super helpful and nice. Super easy to use, like... SUPER easy. TONs of free font options, but a one time payment of $10 for your custom fonts is not bad at all.
Highly recommended, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Again, customer support was great, they were able to help me out at 9pm and solve my problem in under 5 minutes.. so another bonus!

Immortal Rave Apparel

App works very well, Jade very helpful with tech support. Would recommend this app for anyone, though especially if you have a custom font like myself.

Fulmo Drums

Great app, Jade helped a lot. Thank you!
I found a beautiful font and didn't know how to make it bigger, so Jade gave me the code to change it.

De Mafé Swim

Great support with troubleshooting! Very hepful and pretty easy to understand the basics of how to use the app.

Chez Rio

Top app for adding your customs fonts ! Jade will held you if you need help. Recommend ! Thank you !

HÁI Swimwear

The app is very easy to handle.And they always respond quickly if you need help. Jade is very friendly, thanks for that.

Tushita Webshop

Perfect app to change your fonts!
Works excellent, is easy to handle at very low costs!
Also extraordinary support with excellent results and fast reply!

Hunny Bubba Kids

I contacted their support team to help me with a small issue and they were very effective, professional, and understanding. great app, great support staff.

Wicked Spoon

Excellent, so easy to use and help was instant and really friendly. I love this app. Thank you to Jade for your help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18