Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

nattoral

this is an amazing app! the element picker needs fixing other than that the app works just fine!!!!!

KVA Jewelry

Working late at night and support from Jade was the most amazing thing! She helped me fix the exact issue I was having trouble with. I truly appreciated it & would recommend this App to any Shopify user!

Hemp Wick Candles LLC

I needed help customizing my font but everything was uppercase and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Jade helped me solve the problem!

diorelle

Fast and great support from Jade, she is helping me a lot with my new page! She is efficient and the app works really well.

MuralPrint

Really great support with sorting any problems with the fonts. Jade is efficient and does all to resolve any issues asap

ampersandeetc

Very easy to install and to use! I was having a problem with my theme regarding the font sizes, wich I couldn't customize at all. Fontify solve this problem for me and Jade, the assistant, helped me through the settings so I could perfectly set the sizes I wanted. 11 out of 10 :)

IAIOS

Very easy to use and works very well. Also they provide a very good costumer service if you have any problem.

JAMILABOX

Had some issues with other apps
but fontify manager "jade" she solved problem quickly and perfectly.

Next & Co.

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)

Palm of Feronia

Jade (chat) helped with everything! So useful, 10/10 recommend! My website has all font, as I wanted them and Jade helped me with multiple amends to get it looking perfect.