Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Sunala Swimwear

The app works amazing, quite simple to use, it has guides with the codes for each format and if you need something more specific they will attend you immediately to help you with these questions if you are not an expert. Great support from Jade, she help me a lot every time.

YesOnlyLady

Great support from Jade! Solved the problems in 5 minutes! Very fast and efficient! Great support from Jade!

Björn Rosenströms nätaffär

A very helpful app and wonderful and quick support!
I recommend anytime. Its easy and do a very nice look the store.

M.A. TAUGHT ME

I really love this app! easiest way to get alternative fonts that shopify itself does not offer. I was helped by one of the lovely assistants called Jade as I wanted to change my store name from capitals to lowercase letters & she was absolutely amazing! Thank you sooo much xx

Lowheads

app is very easy to use, customer service is very responsive and helpful. would highly recommend to standardize fonts and style across entire website.

The Boutique at Studio 36

Jade was my Fontify representative. I am not good with anything tech related, so I required much help with setting up my custom fonts... I can also be quire difficult, in that I am also very particular about the aesthetics of my site - Jade was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional the whole time! I had many requests and she handled them all excellently and with a great attitude! Very happy with this app and with Jade's services!

Jerusalem Judaica

מעולה לאתרים בעברית!
גם לתבניות קנויות וסגורות ניתן להתקין ולהגדיל פונטים. תענוג
Very Helpful for sites with multiple languages

Meliz Dance Shop

Super easy to use, we found our google font and upload it in 2 minutes. Then chatted with the support team and they were really helpful. A must have app!!!

RabbitRabbit NZ

Not knowing about Fontify, had been trying for hours to install custom font. On installing their app it seemed like a small miracle as my font up and running with a little help from Jade inside 10 minutes. Brilliant!

pbathletesclub

Great app for installing your brands custom font to your store, much easier than I was expecting and the customer support during the process was fantastic, highly recommend :)