Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Choose Intentionally

This app makes changing our fonts so easy. Jade was really helpful answering all of my questions and helped me fixed my errors really quickly, thanks Jade!

northofqueen

Fontify made font integration super easy for my store, and Jade was a great help! I really recommend this app!!

24Kae

Great help from Jane via the chat. She really helped me out. Very quick and easy. I really recommend this app Thanks Jane

Alan Walker Official Merchandise

Awesome customer support from Jade! Fast work and great results. Now everything work seamlessly on my theme.

Nudie Co

Super helpful app! I recommend. I ended up using Jade's services to help with the customisation of my store and she was amazing! Thank you Jade!

THEINDICATORVEST.

Awsome support really fast helping me with the setup and customization of the font. Really recommend if you want to gie your store a go!

Bloomfields

This app is what you are looking for- if you want to use custom fonts on your site. It is very easy to setup and change fonts, and the support is excellent. Highly recommended!

NowDrops

I used this app to help me customize my fonts and their support team is extremely helpful. They are always guiding you to the right direction and having custom fonts on your website enhances your branding tremendously. I recommend!

Bellevue Avenue

Helpful and a great app! I love being able to customize the fonts easily in my store. They are quick to help if you need them.

dailyshopeasy

I have this app on all my websites. Jade is the reason for it. Shes helped me way beyond fixing my font issues and she's a real life saver when you have lethargic developers! Thanks for your help again jade.