Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Leinné

Your app is really helpful for our multi-language store. And your support team is great with prompt responses and detail guides for us to fix errors whenever it occurs. I don't think with low cost and one-time charge but your team can nail it. Love the app and highly recommend for online stores.

Aura Rouge Beauty

I used this app to use a custom font I received from my graphic designer and it helped tremendously as you don't need any form of coding background. When I found myself running into issues because my designer gave me an uncopyrighted font, the support team Helen and Qi helped me figure out the issue and continued to check in to make sure I resolved my issue.

spotandbeans.com

Imported our font and applied to elements with ease. Wanted to adjust the size of the font on some elements, and received OUTSTANDING support through the chat feature - on a Sunday morning! Highly recommend.

COPA90

Fantastic support and the app does what it's set out to do. I have been able to add multiple fonts to match the brand and style guide lines for my store.

Curafyt

I used the app to install my custom font. The support was excellent and the issues I had were solved quickly. After some small changes in my theme, the font is working perfectly on my shop

Sunday Love Luxury Bath Co.

I used Fontify to add a google font that is not available in the Font Picker. This app saved my store and my sanity - because I definitely do not know how to code. The app is easy to use, and when I reached out for additional support I was assisted fairly quickly, even outside of their normal support hours. If you can't code and need a font that matches your brand aesthetic - go with Fontify, you won't be disappointed.

eshop-n74

I used this app to customize the fonts on a large part of a bought template and worked just fine. Support was of a great help and guided me to quick installation. I can only recommend this App !

Foray Design

Excellent, quick work. Great job overall, the developer addressed all of our needs in a prompt and professional manner.

Pally

Great app and fast support, very easy to install and customize on your site.

Diertjesgeluk

I used this app to customize my product description. With the very fast help of the app owner i get a perfect result!