Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Little Cirkus

Jade was really helpful and sorted our font issues straight away! Happy for the live chat and fast support. Big thanks!

Rose Walker Clay

Jade is super helpful! Very excited to get my fonts up and design finished. I was up at 1am working on my design and it was great having a live chat readily available for free.

River + Roslyn Collective

jade was amazing! she was able to help me with all my needs and was a total trooper at my many requests! thanks again!

ZVERY

Jade helped me with all i needed even when i was loosing my nerve she led me to final look. Thanks Michal

Little Smoke

Jade was very kind and helpful assisting me with the smallest details to make my site just the way I need it.

Selini

Exactly what I was looking for. Sarah was very helpful with any questions I had as I was uploading my fonts editing them.

Cake Delights Bakery

This app helps me alot on suiting the aesthetic with my business. Special thanks to Jade for helping and guiding me with instructions very clearly that made the process easy for me. Thank you! :)

Paletree Arcana

I had no idea what I was doing to upload my new font for my Shopify website.
The rep I worked with helped me and got the new font uploaded to my site for me !
Very grateful and fast!

Tomei Wines

Tracy and Sally were very helpful in tweaking the app for me and my code. Thanks you you both! People are great. The app is a little confusing. Also the video you use for explaining is well, not great. Sorry to say. Music is not good and you can’t see the images clearly. Little more explanation on the front page. 5 stars for the staff!

Brēz Swim

Sarah was so helpful and sorted any issues straight away! Really happy with the app and that we can finally use our custom fonts!