Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Banana Rock

Location Italy

I used this app for mi site and jade is the number 1 of the support team. Really really thank you for help me with the integration

Tidhá Skincare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent support team. Sarah responded within a couple of minutes of my message to help me with an issue I had, she resolved the problem expertly.
Thanks again!

Detalles & Estilos

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team is super helpful and patient! It might not be so straightforward for someone who does not code but contacting support is very easy and they will guide you or set up the fonts themselves! Sarah did a great job! Thank you!

fountain-head-ny

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

r41store

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

Nurulanwar-bookstore

Location Singapore

The app is easy to use. Customer service was great. My query was attended to within minutes. Definitely made for a pleasant experience.

Nicole and Grace Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I worked with Sarah and she was amazing to work with. Very quick and thorough and answered all my questions! I definitely recommend her! 12/30/2020 I just worked with Sarah again, and she is superb! She is very quick to resolve my font issues!

BREATHTAKINGEARTH

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app on shopify, amazing customer service, Jade helped me with everything I needed.
More than recommended.

Guava Babe

Location Australia

The best font app!! Also I was super impressed by their customer service and how quickly they respond to any requests.

fairenough.eu

Location Germany

I hade some difficulties but the service from Sarah was soo helpful. Very content with the app. Thank you!