Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 16, 2021

Jade was very kind and helpful assisting me with the smallest details to make my site just the way I need it.

Little Smoke
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 13, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. Sarah was very helpful with any questions I had as I was uploading my fonts editing them.

Selini
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
January 13, 2021

This app helps me alot on suiting the aesthetic with my business. Special thanks to Jade for helping and guiding me with instructions very clearly that made the process easy for me. Thank you! :)

Cake Delights Bakery
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 11, 2021

I had no idea what I was doing to upload my new font for my Shopify website.
The rep I worked with helped me and got the new font uploaded to my site for me !
Very grateful and fast!

Paletree Arcana
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 11, 2021

Tracy and Sally were very helpful in tweaking the app for me and my code. Thanks you you both! People are great. The app is a little confusing. Also the video you use for explaining is well, not great. Sorry to say. Music is not good and you can’t see the images clearly. Little more explanation on the front page. 5 stars for the staff!

Tomei Wines
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 10, 2021

Sarah was so helpful and sorted any issues straight away! Really happy with the app and that we can finally use our custom fonts!

Brēz Swim
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 8, 2021

Really excellent service. Customer support (Jade) was excellent and very helpful - they really do a lot for you if you need help on anything

MyMoodFoods
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 6, 2021

Sarah was wonderful! She was fast and thorough. She was able to answer all my questions and made sure I was happy before leaving :)

PEGGS
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited December 2, 2022

At first I was kinda unsure about even getting this app. But then I got it, and when I say it's so worth it... It is!!! It changes my store to be exactly the way I would like it to be. I use this app to change my webpage's font. Fontify does a great job of having a great team, who does their best to help me the best they possibly can. Thanks to Anna especially for helping me out with all my questions. 10/10 will recommend this app!!!!!

moodymelons
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 3, 2021

Unable to upload and allocate myself but support is very prompt and helpful to get you what you need. Cost $10 to upload up to 20 fonts. I was quoted $200+ for the same thing

Dancing Dust