Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 21, 2020

Sarah from Frontify helped me change the font styles throughout my website. She was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Sarah!

The Social Quest
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 21, 2020

it is an amazing app and free and the support team very fast and kind and solved the problem that I faced

Glamorous Seasons متجر
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
December 21, 2020

This app is fantastic! And if your font uploaded doesn't become immediately effective, the nice staffs from Fontify will help you sort it out. Definitely a five star!

Pawprint Press Japan
Singapore
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 20, 2020

Had some difficulty with the app, contacted the chat service and they were a great help + quick to make changes to my store. Sarah was the representative who helped me

Blazing Bombs Store
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 17, 2020

This app works really well to add customization to a website. Sarah was very helpful with figuring out what I needed to change!

NeomaAccessories
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 17, 2020

Jade was very helpful and patient in helping me add custom fonts to various parts of my site! I do think this app is better for changing a few/specific parts (like a header), rather than the fonts across the entire website, because of how the app functions (at least from what I could see! It was a little confusing, but Jade helped to change every part that I requested :)).

Isidore & Augustine
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 16, 2020

I installed the app and at first ran into a minor error, the live support agent was immediately able to help and fixed the issue in no time. Highly recommended.

Custom Collars Australia
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 15, 2020

Great app with simple navigation and great function. I was able to upload and assign custom fonts with ease. Jade quickly responded to my inquiries and helped illuminate the app's functions. Would recommend A+

Created By
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 15, 2020

Jade was very helpful and solved my issues with the fonts immediately. She also offered to help me with an unrelated issue.

A.C.T. ESSENTIAL
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 14, 2020

Fontify is a practical app if you want to comply with a brand´s Corporate Design without coding too much. Also great: The customer service, - esp. Jade - who understood my problems immediately and helped with some quick fixes. 100% happy.

Emmis Giesing