4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for personalizing their sites with custom fonts without needing coding experience. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, ability to import Google fonts, and for resolving font inconsistencies on multilingual pages. The customer service is noted for its promptness and expertise, with 24/7 support available. Many appreciate its excellent price-performance ratio.

March 20, 2020

I'm Japanese and I can't speak much English, but she helped me chat very carefully. I will continue to use it.
私は日本人であまり英語もできませんが、とても丁寧にチャットサポートしてくれました。これからも使い続けようと思います。

メゾン寿司-MAISON SUSHI-
Japan
March 22, 2023

quick support, great attitude, and directly to the point of the problem, no wasting time to get a solution

VibeShore
Germany
March 24, 2023

Susan was so helpful with answering all my questions and personally changing some coding for me to make sure my font looked exactly how I wanted it on my theme.

Underlash by Laura Burbury
October 26, 2021

Jade was super helpful! Great app - would definitely recommend - easy to install and any problems are swiftly resolved :o)

doggybags-store
July 15, 2021

Amazing support! Jade was extremely helpful in not only helping me by troubleshooting (I was the issue, not the app) as well as helping me understand more about how to avoid my issue in the future. Using Fontify is the easiest way to update your site and not look like an out of the box theme!

Perpetual Kid®
December 12, 2022

helped me install on chat - hoping it will keep working. Worth knowing it won't preview inside your theme though - it will only preview once you exit editing and click "preview" on the new window.

TheOneTwoBras
August 24, 2021

Great price. really helps with branding. customer support actually works haha! really recommend if you're not happy with included fonts

Crown & Sceptre
Edited April 2, 2023

Great app, very helpful customer service, answered my questions and reviewed code within a few mins to make sure everything worked. 5 star for sure!

Panterre
November 2, 2022

A lot of possibilities to change fonts. Great and quick costumer support, can definitely recommend! :)

Paeoni Colors
Germany
April 13, 2020

I used this app to change the font across my entire website. Incredibly easy to use and great support. I had a small issue with my review stars not being readable with my chosen font. Jade at customer services sorted this out for me really quickly. Definitely recommend!

Mellow Moon Candles