Merchants appreciate this app for its easy implementation of a wide range of Google and custom fonts, enhancing their store's uniqueness and professionalism. It's praised for its seamless integration, smooth performance, and cost-effectiveness. The customer support is highly regarded for its promptness, knowledge, and custom code solutions. The live chat feature is also commended for quick and effective problem-solving, with staff members often mentioned for their exceptional assistance.

August 29, 2022

Ich verwende die App in meinem Shop, und sie macht genau das was sie soll!
Auch der Support ist erstklassig! David vom Support Team, hat direkt mein Anliegen verstanden und das Problem direkt gelöst! Kann ich nur empfehlen!

Uncle Rusty's | Naturreine Hundenahrung
February 1, 2021

Jade is really great. Helped me to code a fix to adjust the details of my font on my banner on my landing page.

Seed & Shell
June 7, 2021

Jade from Nitro Apps is AWESOME! Her lightning-quick responses with answers and solutions to my issues was beyond impressive. She solved it for me! The app is great and the support is even better. Thank you Jade! Highly recommend this app.

Knot Tied Up
December 2, 2020

Awesome customer support from Jade! Fast work and great results. Now everything work seamlessly on my theme.

Alan Walker Official Merchandise
Sweden
June 22, 2022

This app is very simple, it works like a charm. The fonts are displaying correctly. Great customer service.

Qria
November 2, 2020

The best font app!! Also I was super impressed by their customer service and how quickly they respond to any requests.

Guava Babe
Edited April 19, 2021

thank you Jade. belive or not i can find it now. Good custumer service!! stay healty and good. see you guys

rbxleather
March 20, 2020

I'm Japanese and I can't speak much English, but she helped me chat very carefully. I will continue to use it.
私は日本人であまり英語もできませんが、とても丁寧にチャットサポートしてくれました。これからも使い続けようと思います。

メゾン寿司-MAISON SUSHI-
Japan
March 22, 2023

quick support, great attitude, and directly to the point of the problem, no wasting time to get a solution

VibeShore
March 24, 2023

Susan was so helpful with answering all my questions and personally changing some coding for me to make sure my font looked exactly how I wanted it on my theme.

Underlash by Laura Burbury