Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 11, 2020

wow! this saved me tons of time! Definitely worth the $ 10. Very fast/smooth support also. Great service/app indeed!

risecollab
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 10, 2020

Jade helped me perfectly. Thank you ! Fast and great assistance. I recommend ! I recommend this app and the technical service.

Domtendo Shop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 10, 2020

I just installed the app and love it! I actually had a small issue and had to reach out to customer support and the team acted promptly and professionally.

Sitara Collections
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 10, 2020

Sarah helped me perfectly. Thank you ! Fast and great assistance. I recommend ! I recommend this app and the technical service.

Le local des producteurs
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 10, 2020

Jade was a great help. I needed assistance to fix one of the link tabs on my website since the font was not matching and she was able to give me instructions to fix it. When it did not work she went into the site and found where I went wrong. Thank you Jade!

Shebuildstoohawaii
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 9, 2020

I used this app for mi site and jade is the number 1 of the support team. Really really thank you for help me with the integration

Banana Rock
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 6, 2020

Excellent support team. Sarah responded within a couple of minutes of my message to help me with an issue I had, she resolved the problem expertly.
Thanks again!

Tidhá Skincare
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 5, 2020

The team is super helpful and patient! It might not be so straightforward for someone who does not code but contacting support is very easy and they will guide you or set up the fonts themselves! Sarah did a great job! Thank you!

Detalles & Estilos
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 5, 2020

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

fountain-head-ny
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 5, 2020

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

r41store