Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 10, 2020

Sarah helped me perfectly. Thank you ! Fast and great assistance. I recommend ! I recommend this app and the technical service.

Le local des producteurs
France
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 10, 2020

Jade was a great help. I needed assistance to fix one of the link tabs on my website since the font was not matching and she was able to give me instructions to fix it. When it did not work she went into the site and found where I went wrong. Thank you Jade!

Shebuildstoohawaii
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 9, 2020

I used this app for mi site and jade is the number 1 of the support team. Really really thank you for help me with the integration

Banana Rock
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 6, 2020

Excellent support team. Sarah responded within a couple of minutes of my message to help me with an issue I had, she resolved the problem expertly.
Thanks again!

Tidhá Skincare
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 5, 2020

The team is super helpful and patient! It might not be so straightforward for someone who does not code but contacting support is very easy and they will guide you or set up the fonts themselves! Sarah did a great job! Thank you!

Detalles & Estilos
Peru
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 5, 2020

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

fountain-head-ny
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 5, 2020

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

r41store
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 4, 2020

The app is easy to use. Customer service was great. My query was attended to within minutes. Definitely made for a pleasant experience.

Nurulanwar-bookstore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 30, 2020

I worked with Sarah and she was amazing to work with. Very quick and thorough and answered all my questions! I definitely recommend her! 12/30/2020 I just worked with Sarah again, and she is superb! She is very quick to resolve my font issues!

Nicole and Grace Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 2, 2020

The best app on shopify, amazing customer service, Jade helped me with everything I needed.
More than recommended.