Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ILTA

Great app, works very well and the support is quick and effective. Has managed to reliably adjust fonts across my site and is very simple to use

nattoral

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

this is an amazing app! the element picker needs fixing other than that the app works just fine!!!!!

KVA Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Working late at night and support from Jade was the most amazing thing! She helped me fix the exact issue I was having trouble with. I truly appreciated it & would recommend this App to any Shopify user!

Hemp Wick Candles LLC

I needed help customizing my font but everything was uppercase and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Jade helped me solve the problem!

diorelle

Location Guatemala
Time spent using app About 1 year

Fast and great support from Jade, she is helping me a lot with my new page! She is efficient and the app works really well.

MuralPrint

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really great support with sorting any problems with the fonts. Jade is efficient and does all to resolve any issues asap

ampersandeetc

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very easy to install and to use! I was having a problem with my theme regarding the font sizes, wich I couldn't customize at all. Fontify solve this problem for me and Jade, the assistant, helped me through the settings so I could perfectly set the sizes I wanted. 11 out of 10 :)

IAIOS

Location Spain

Very easy to use and works very well. Also they provide a very good costumer service if you have any problem.

JAMILABOX

Location Singapore

Had some issues with other apps
but fontify manager "jade" she solved problem quickly and perfectly.

Next & Co.

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)