Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Unsuspicious Gear

The support on Fontify is fantastic! Jade responded very promptly and was hugely helpful getting my fonts to work correctly with my site. Nicely done.

Worth the money!

TØP BLVD

I downloaded this app, I wasn't sure how to use it. This was on a Sunday AFT around 12am EST. Luckily, I received a response from Jade - she is apart of the support staff. She assisted me immediately and provided thorough details with changing the font/font size. Please don't overpay these other developers/freelancers money just to adjust your font/fontsize for your site. This is the perfect affordable help with a great staff to assist you. Last time I paid a developer from Freelancer about $50 USD just to change the font. This app is great and awesome staff!! Thank you :)

Moonshine Botanicals

Location South Africa

The support team makes this app the best ever! They are always available to help and sort things out quickly - it takes your website from being generic to something special - highly recommend.

Jägermeister Shop

Location Sweden

This app is amazing! But the support team is even better. I had some issues installing multiple fonts but Helen helped me soooo many times.

Sure Thing

I used to fuss around Shopify trying to find a decent looking for that worked for me to replace my regularly used font, but they all stink! Fontify makes it soooooo easy to instally whatever font you want. AND the customer service is incredible.

ashmei

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great app, does what it says and friendly customer support! Can't ask for more! Reasonably priced as well

Cheezy

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app that does exactly what it should.
The support reacts immediately and delivers a satisfying custom solution fast and reliable. I can only recommend Fontify.

camach

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to change some fonts on my shopify site and ran into trouble navigating through a few steps, however i contacted support and Jade was at hand , ready to help. her communication and professionalism were second to none. I would highly recommend using this app just for their support services.

Thanks Again Jade !

LILÉ.COM

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing ! Don't waste your time with tedious coding. This app has helped me so much and the customer service is excellent and patient. 5 stars from me.

Da Kine's Kava

This is a pretty solid app, with no coding involved. I was easily able to do custom fonts with no coding for all of the headers and body text. My only complaint is that there is no option to do the text on buttons, etc. So to get all of my fonts to match I still had to do a little coding. Otherwise, great app!