Fontify ‑ Use Any Font

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Gift Emporium

DONT GET THIS APP, IT"S NOT FREE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.......................................................................................

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.

Franklyn Athletic

AWFUL APP!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

This app seems like it should be common sense... but actually it completely threw my theme off and destroyed my store!!! I am fuming!!!

May 4, 2019

What happened with your store, In the case you have a problem Please contact us via Live Chat. We will help immediately

The Good Butter Bakery

For a free app this one performs some very important functions. Do wish they had more self help features and easy to use tools to play around with instead of relying on support each time. That said, their chat support is very helpful when it comes to maximising the benefits of this tool. Knowing some basic programming is necessary to use this app to its fullest else there is always support.

Ministry.of.Style

Customised my websites fonts to be uniform with the fonts I use throughout my brand. Was easy to use and the support was really helpful and patient. Thanks

Galli Publishing

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

lllozeau

Great work, they have done it for me quickly :) Communication on point, they are professionnal and very helpful ! I recommand this app to whoever want to customize a specific font on there website !

March 19, 2019

Englify

Great job, guys! Pretty intuitive in usage for me. Support team quickly answers questions! I wanted to plug in Cyrillic font for certain pages only. I managed to do it for 1 minute with Fontify!

Mira Paris

Very good app and great support service! many thanks! I recommend this app which is really useful to custom your website !
Mira Paris

Brooklyn Grooming

Great Customer service. Im a bit of a dummy with web stuff and couldn't figure out how to use the app. I wrote customer service and they helped solve my problems almost immediately. Thanks Daniel T. for the excellent customer service.