Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

CHALASO

Application très moderne et facile à utiliser. J'aime beaucoup la formule Recapchat à la fin du formulaire! Sanjay m'a assisté afin d'intégrer une page contact sur ma boutique en ligne!

COLORS

Nice support, quickly answer. App works correctly for me. Easy customization and setup. Congratulations!!!

Presence

Works well and is easy to set up. Allows image upload for your form. Excellent customer support as well. Recommend it for all stores!

Parker House Furniture

I use this app to take customer parts and credit requests. I enjoy how simple it is to build the forms and download the data. I would like more clear API instructions. Support is very helpful and they respond quickly.

Palais Sustainable Luxury

Could not get the form to show up. Reached out to support and got the answer straight away = "Please make sure you have enabled our app from Themes>>Customize>>Theme Settings>>App Embeds" that solved it!

Slingshot Bio

It is so easy to install & creating & integrating. Also, the App support is so kind and helpful. Highly recommend

LabFitUSA

Great and fast customer support. I was having an issue with the form displaying on my site and their support team responded to and helped me solve the issue quickly.

November 17, 2021

Stitch With Bliss Co.

I downloaded it and was looking for installation instuctions, took awhile but found them. However the form wasnt showing up on my site, chatted with the help chat and got it solved fast! Thank you!!!

November 17, 2021

VectorDesignsArizona

Contact Support I truly mean that. I spent hours building a very detailed form only to stall trying to install it. I spent days attempting to figure it out myself. I contacted support at 1am using the chat feature. Sanjay responded within seconds and solved my headache within a min. We all think we know everything until we don’t. This program and the team behind it know their stuff %100. I couldn’t recommend this enough. Thank you again Sanjay.

November 16, 2021

This review made our day! We are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Charlie and Fox

Such a quick and easy app to use. I tried several other form builders before HulkApps, and this one is by far the most user-friendly with a professional finish on the forms. I missed a step when setting it up, and customer support had this fixed for me within minutes (thank-you Khushbu!)
Highly recommend this app for those looking to introduce forms into their Shopify.

November 16, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; Khushbu will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31