Hulk Form Builder , 1,316 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

Edited July 13, 2022

Molto utile e personalizzabile. Ottimo anche il servizio di assistenza, risolutivo con risposte via chat in pochissimo tempo

B.E.B. Cosmetici srl
Italy
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app useful and customizable, we are truly grateful for your observations.

I have further reached out to you via chat so we solve the remaining issues with the app in your Shopify store.

Kind regards :)

March 11, 2022

Form Builder with File Upload by HulkApps.com checked off all the boxes for our needs. The support is quick and very helpful. We are dropping our other form builder for this one, partly because of cost, features (unlimited file upload space) and ease of use. The integration was really streamlined and the look of the forms are very nice and customization of the look even on the basic free level. We use it with our shopify site and it has made our various uses of forms consistent and easy for our team to share and work with.

Glazer's Camera Inc
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2022

We hope to keep supporting you and your business and checking off all the boxes for your needs for a long time.
Thank you for leaving us this wonderful feedback!

April 24, 2022

good.good.very goood,Manoj Call me to comment, It's really good,It's really good,It's really good,It's really good

Thamtu
China
HulkApps.com replied April 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy that you are enjoying our app. Manoj sends his regards.

Edited September 2, 2017

I was a bit hasty with my previous review and found a solution to one of the issues I highlighted, and a workaround for the other. Upgraded my review from 3 to 4 stars.

In short, it's great app that is very useful. But because it sets such a high standard in its functionality, the small shortcomings are doubly disappointing.

Adzeinc
HulkApps.com replied March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

March 4, 2021

Super easy to use, very interactive with loads of options and looks professional on my website. The support team is very fast which is a bonus.

The Perfume Garden
South Africa
HulkApps.com replied March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

December 3, 2019

Hulk apps was very easy to use. The tech support was extremely fast in responding and very knowledgeable. Recommended.

HONORABLE CHARACTER™
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please let us know if we can help with anything else to get 5-stars from you! :)

April 8, 2021

App is awesome with free features and pro features needs to explore. I am having only one issue in date picker field I want to disable particular days but I can't.

ToyVs
Belgium
HulkApps.com replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

February 2, 2018

Loved the flexibility, look and the simplicity of the forms, and when I ran into issues with having it show up on my page, customer support took fast and efficient care of the problem. Five thumbs up.

Luckyaccs
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

April 16, 2023

Very helpful support assisted with customizing the forms. I would recommend this app. Lot's of useful fields and features.

Event Catering Houston, LLC
HulkApps.com replied April 16, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app and support team. We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to assist.

March 3, 2023

amit was great! helped me get through the last few steps i couldn't figure to get the form published.

Tx Systems, Inc
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your positive review regarding Amit, he truly is a gem! We strive to provide the best customer service experience to our users. Your feedback helps us to continuously improve our app so that users like you can have a great experience using it. We are glad you had a positive experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback!