Hulk Form Builder , 1,141 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

January 5, 2024

My store has been using this app for almost a year... we've received about 2000 forms without a problem. I discovered that some emails were no longer being sent and worked with their tech support to determine the problem. It was not an issue with the app and the tech support person gave me the information that I need (and could not have discovered on my own) so that I can resolve the problem.

A+ for the app and for the tech support.

da Pasquale Lucca, enoteca online osteria
Italy
11 months using the app
January 19, 2024

I received exceptional quality customer support from Mirza. Not only was the support team very friendly, but they also helped me to resolve the issues I was facing in a timely and effective manner. They patiently listened to my queries and provided effective solutions. Their attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond was truly impressive. Overall, it was a great experience, and I highly recommend their customer support services.

Starstruck Leds
About 2 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Great app and even better customer service/support! Always helpful and very kind. Thank you so much!

MIMOSA Handcrafted
About 6 years using the app
December 28, 2023

I have loved using the Hulk Forms Builder App, Manoj and the team have always been just a message away and were happy to help. They were patient and went above and beyond to help me understand things! I would definitely recommend them.

The Little Print Shop
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 4, 2024

We are thrilled to hear you've had a positive experience using our Hulk Forms Builder App! We're always here to help and it's great to hear that Manoj and the rest of our team have been able to assist you well. Thank you very much for the 5-star review and for recommending us, it means a lot! Your feedback is truly important as it helps us continue delivering the best support to our users.

Best Regards,

January 19, 2024

Great customer service. Was able to easily add Upload Photo to our form. Thank you!

Swiftwick Canada
Over 2 years using the app
December 21, 2023

Works really well, easy to customise to fit into your theme & reasonably priced too. Very user friendly so have only had to use support once but when I did that was satisfactory too. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

A development request for the future - it would be helpful to be able to select multiple fields for the 'only show if' function.

Boori UK
7 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5-star rating! We're thrilled to hear that you find Hulk Form Builder easy to use and affordable, and that our support team could assist you when needed. We truly appreciate you recommending our app.

Your development request is noted. We always welcome suggestions for improvement and your idea about expanding the 'only show if' function to include multiple fields sounds like a great feature to enhance the app's flexibility. We'll make sure to pass this along to our development team for consideration.

Thanks again for choosing HulkApps. Your continued support and suggestions help us make Hulk Form Builder even better for you and other users.

Best,

December 20, 2023

Works very well and has helped us out a lot. Our work is much more efficient as a result, and if you're still looking for a form builder application, I recommend Hulk Form Builder.

ayagear
About 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2023

We're delighted to hear that Hulk Form Builder is working well for you, making your work more efficient. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. Your feedback goes a long way in supporting us!

If there's anything more you'd like to share about your experience or if you need assistance down the road, don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing Hulk Form Builder.

Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

December 4, 2023

Our team has been using Hulk Form Builder for quite some time! Anytime our team has had any issues with setup or something specific to our brand the team at Hulk Form has been incredibly helpful in getting us set up. Thanks Hulk Form Builder for helping us get crucial information that we need to excel in our business.

Titan Hunting Blinds
Almost 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 6, 2023

We're thrilled to hear how Hulk Form Builder has been instrumental for your team! It's wonderful to know that we've been able to assist you in setting up and addressing any brand-specific issues you've had. Your satisfaction and success with our app mean the world to us!

Thanks for appreciating our efforts and for your glowing review. We remain at your service for any assistance you may need in the future.

With gratitude,

January 23, 2024

Hulk Form Builder has proven indispensable for our business needs. Its intuitive interface simplifies form creation, catering to users of all levels. Notably, the exceptional customer service, exemplified by Saro's prompt resolution of a recent backend bug, ensures a seamless experience. Despite this minor hiccup, Hulk Form Builder remains our top choice for its efficient setup and reliable support. Highly recommended for businesses in search of a streamlined form-building solution.

G-Starlink
11 months using the app
December 20, 2023

The customer service is fast and efficient. The functionality of this app is amazing; you can customize it based on your demands and needs. Highly recommend!!!

Orange Cube
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 22, 2023

We're absolutely thrilled to hear such positive feedback! It's great to know that you found our customer service fast and efficient, and that you're enjoying the customization features of our Hulk Form Builder. Your recommendation is much appreciated! We'll continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations. Your feedback truly helps us continue improving. Thanks again from all of us at the HulkApps team!