Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

losthorizon.life

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is so easy to use, and the customer service is awesome, they can always sovle my problem right away.

June 30, 2022

Hello there,

It's Kenan from HulkApps, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure assisting you and feel free to reach out at any time.

Jeecoo

Location China

This is very strong and I need to learn and try to know all the functions to make good use of it. I would recommend to my friends

Rebecca Udall

Great app for collecting information from visitors and very helpful advice from support. Would highly recommend

Gateway Disc Sports

The Homer Simpson animated gif is more annoying than the last pop up you had. Maybe focus on making your app better and less on getting reviews to make people thing your app is great. At least don't have it pop up over the only work space in the app. The forms are pretty clunky and the export fields get really messy in the address column. Super glad we aren't paying for this. I'm switching to google forms for now.

FLL Ireland

Location Ireland

Using the app to register participants for a course. Great online support from Deepa to help me do what I needed.

Golf Balata

Location Finland

Excellent app, made it easy for us to create a form which enables customers to upload pictures of the used golf clubs they wish to trade in with us. What's even better is that the free version gets you very far.

De Buis

Location Netherlands

top support! snelle reactie en gelijk mijn probleem opgelost. Ze hebben veel geduld en zelf kleine vragen zullen ze met respect beantwoorden

June 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for an amazing review!

We are truly glad you found our support helpful, as we always aim to provide you with the best support possible.

Let us know if you need anything else from our end, please.

Have a great day ahead!

Kutis Skincare

i didn't find it so easy to navigate but there is good tech support via live chat which helped me solve my issue

June 21, 2022

We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

Ramp Champ

Location Australia

We have a lot of B2B customers who like to have bulk orders and special pricing quoted. We used to have software that did pretty much what Form Builder did but was 10x more expensive. Once we switched to Form Builder, our customer satisfaction and conversions of prospects to sales increased. The development support is fantastic, also!

Artbyamazon

Great customer service. Thank you so much! :) They were so fast to fix my issue, I appreciate it so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47