Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Candela Shop USA

We used this app to allow multiple forms that send responses to different people. It's easy to set up and simple to add to the site. The support is also great, as they helped me fix an issue that was clearly something I should have found on my own.

June 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Dawg Paddle

Overall a great app and value for the money. Customer service is some of the best I've ran into when issues come up.

June 21, 2021

HeySurf

Great, great, great app. Even the free version is excellent. Please support this team, they deserve it.

June 18, 2021

This review made our day! Thank you so much!

Fizlee

The app is excellent, it's very useful especially for File upload. the free features are also excellent, anyone can use this form to design any form in Shopify! thank you, team!

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. Please reach out to our customer support team if you ever need any assistance.

Embropedia

Thank You Hulkapps, form builder is amazing. Free but powerfull. hope for free forever. Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....!

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're forever grateful! :-)

Celebration Cakes- Cakes and Decorating Supplies, NZ

We had a developer add a form for us & she chose this app- so I can't say how easy it was to set up etc but it does everything I need it to. Love having an image upload, I'm sure we have received more orders because of it.

June 18, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're eternally grateful to have you as a part of our Hulk family!

Surf Composites Pty Ltd

thankyou so much for the great app and excellent service! I had a small issue with the app which ended up being an issue from our end and Priyanka was so helpful with fixing our issue

My Backyard Decor

I use this app to create a support contact form for customers who need to send me images. Nothing fancy -- it just works.

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Atlas Star Records

Love the simplicity of the form building and then adding the form to my site is easy. It’s also easy to keep track of the filled out forms. I would like the app better if along with the form there could be some kind of layout design element to go along with it. Other than that, great app.

June 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better to earn those 5-stars from you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

le-rossi

Super Service und schnelle Reaktionszeit. Leichte Anpassung der Formulare mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Sehr zu empfehlen.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32