Hulk Form Builder , 1,235 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create complex forms without coding skills. It's praised for its features like conditional logic and dynamic field values, and its seamless integration with Shopify and platforms like Klaviyo. The forms are responsive and boost business operations. It offers a comprehensive free version and a pro version for more flexibility. The customer support team is commended for their swift responses and effective problem-solving. It's used reliably for various needs, including client detail collection and order automation.

March 12, 2024

I am not very good with technology, but when I reach out for assistance all of the representatives are Very Knowledgeable and provides great assistance in a timely manner. Thanks again Nitesh for your assistance.

The Vinyl Shop, LLC
About 2 years using the app
Edited April 4, 2024

Great customer service

SD Merch Co.
February 16, 2024

Great customer service! They made edits to my website an easy thing to do on my own

Timberware Handcrafted Furniture Co.
Over 3 years using the app
February 20, 2024

Really good! Live chat from Adis was really quick and very helpful to my needs. Thank you

Meaco DE GmbH
Germany
About 3 years using the app
March 11, 2024

Amazing program! Very user friendly. Tarik was so helpful in resolving any of my issues. This man deserves a raise!

Kershaw Canada
February 22, 2024

Great app! perfect for anyone wanting to use serious forms on their shopify stores and need file uploads. great and responsive support team too!

Plntd
United Arab Emirates
Over 2 years using the app
February 28, 2024

The level of support that these guys give is unreal. They have even done custom backend stuff to get my forms looking and feeling exactly how we want. I have been extremely impressed and will continue to use them for all my custom form needs!

Demi
January 23, 2024

Great app and even better customer service/support! Always helpful and very kind. Thank you so much!

MIMOSA Handcrafted
About 6 years using the app
March 17, 2024

Outstanding customer service. Thank you!

EV Towing Australia
11 months using the app
February 13, 2024

I'm probably not using the full potential of the app, but I must say the customer service is amazing; I had a live chat for almost 2 hours until we solved the issue.

Thanks, Deepa for the patience