Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

My Backyard Decor

I use this app to create a support contact form for customers who need to send me images. Nothing fancy -- it just works.

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Atlas Star Records

Love the simplicity of the form building and then adding the form to my site is easy. It’s also easy to keep track of the filled out forms. I would like the app better if along with the form there could be some kind of layout design element to go along with it. Other than that, great app.

June 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better to earn those 5-stars from you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

le-rossi

Super Service und schnelle Reaktionszeit. Leichte Anpassung der Formulare mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Sehr zu empfehlen.

June 11, 2021

Shure Singapore

The support team has been very helpful and prompt in replying my doubts and resolving my issues during set up.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Ardé

I have only just starting using the app, but the support staff were super helpful in getting it set up.

May 31, 2021

Thank you for giving us a shot! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so please don't hesitate if you need any assistance from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sip Knit Yarn

Using free version for Contact Us form with ability for file uploads (a feature needed by us). Easy to set up and all working fine. Great that this is available free.

May 27, 2021

T&T Liberty Safes

Customer service is not helpful. We have 3 forms on our website we rely on, but this app has been working incorrectly for at least 3 weeks. I've asked several (4 times) times for help, I've sent and resent concise information, but in the end no help received. The last response I got (6 days ago) was "I'll forward this to the developers and they'll get back to you once its done". Still no response. The app is useless if we can't get it to work.

Spytec GPS

Hi, one question, where can I find API documentation for you app. I have made a token in admin panel, but that is pretty much it, Where to go further?
Great app in other segments, though.

May 19, 2021

Hi there, please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com.

Thank you!

perfexind.com

Super great app and team, you have a trouble, they are here to fix it. I recommend them to everyone.

May 4, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

GC Supply

It's really great app to utilize fields over the form. Always recommend and extremely satisfied. Great support

April 26, 2021