Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Art For Humans

We needed to customize a few elements so it fits with our custom theme. They did great work and were very careful. We appreciate their professionalism. Easy and enjoyable to work with them on special requests, on top of a very powerful product to start with. Definitely recommend this app.

September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our prompt support. :)

Caps Lokk AS

Fantastic customer service. Quick reply and quick to edit our form. Been using Form builder now for 9 months and it has really helped our business.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We really appreciate your support :)

Beachdaze Towel Co.

Quality app and good support when you need help. I'd be interested in checking out what else they offer!

September 17, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We'd love to help you fulfill your dreams of a successful business.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com! We forward to hearing from you!

Blu Element

The support was amazing. I had a couple of issues and they logged into my store and made the customizations on the fly as I needed them. Can't ask for more than that.

September 15, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

30DAYSKETO

I am satisfied with the support I got from app support team. I think they are cool and they shouldn't stop improving their app and always aim for better and better. I wish them good luck and to stay healthy! :)

September 14, 2020

Such a sweet message! Thank you so much! We are so grateful for your kind words. :-)

artaye

I had high hopes for this app but no more. We signed up for the pro-plan because we wanted to use conditional logic for the form. I should have been suspicious when I could not find a trace of that feature. Then the support person/robo proceeds to ask me if we have the pro plan and what page is the form on. I would have thought they could tell whether what plane we are on. Did not add the form to a page because the form was not working but I did create a test pag with the page for them. Hope they are listening. I chose them because we are also using the metadata app which is fine.

Vida Style

Easy to integrate with Shopify. Simple process to add forms to pages. Customisation is easy. Free version alone has so much to offer. High recommend.

August 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to have you as part of our Hulk family! Please don't hesitate to reach out of you ever need any assistance. We're always standing by to help you.

Gaming Stockpile

Use this app! I had a problem with displaying it on my store, I contacted support, 2 days later it was fixed! It was a pretty complicated problem aswell. Use their apps! They are worth it!

August 4, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and best of luck with your business!

I Like Paper USA

Great app, very happy and super-easy to set up! We used Form Builder to enable customers and artists to submit images, artwork, and provide feedback. Their customer service is amazing and they helped to implement our forms within 24 hours. Thank you Hulk Apps :)

August 4, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thank you once again for your awesome support :)

Petit Ami and Zubels baby toys and gifts

great service - i recommend them highly .... i asked for help and it was resolved with in 24 hours -

July 30, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving our customer support service.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else, our specialists are always standing by to assist you!