Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

The Great British Garden Company GmbH

Definitely 5 stars! Great app and brilliant support, I absolutely recommend these guys. The Form Builder App helps us gather valuable leads and customer message which are like gold to us.
On a very rare occasion that we thought that we had an issue, which actually was not the fault of the app they still offered advice anyway.
Great App, Top service and all done in a friendly and professional manner. Well done and thank you from all of us at The Great British Garden Company

April 30, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

CDGStore

AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

April 29, 2020

This review made our day! :D

Lavley

App works fine however they are falsely promoting a free version. You can't save any forms in the free version even though it says "unlimited forms." Just be honest and let people know they have to pay to use the app. There's no sense in promoting a free version if it doesn't exist!

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you for sharing your thoughts, but I would like to clarify ourselves so we can make things right for you.

First of all, we do have a legit free version of the app, where merchants can save unlimited forms, unlimited submissions. Merchants who want to use more advanced features can upgrade their app but even without that, a form can be easily set up in a store. We've not advertised anything which we wouldn't be able to fulfill later. That will affect how we're perceived, and we want to be loved by our merchants for keeping our apps valuable, simple, and affordable (if not free).

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to explain ourselves. We hope you can reconsider the features you see on the free plan and reach out to us if you need any further clarification. Our team will definitely assist you ins setting up your form(s), Also, we offer free installation/setup for all our apps.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.
Feel free to contact us on support@hulkcode.com whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Discoveries NZ

I have no experience with creating a form for my customers and was surprised how easy it was. Well done

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to HulkApps! We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

SafeStore

Trying lots of forms, this is my choice; attractive terms, a good looking product, and a kind and proactive customer service.

April 13, 2020

Aw! Thank you so much for taking the time to hare an awesome review. If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

RevAir

We started using this app in June 2018 and it has been the sole form provider for all of our forms. When any of our apps are filled out and submitted it sends an email notification to our support desk and we are able to manage from there. It is simple to go back and export all the submissions so I never worry about losing information. The developers are quick to respond if I have any issues, which has only been one time and that was on my side. Definitely worth the money and easy to use!

April 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're a part of our journey since 2018. We are proud to have you with us and we hope you continue your journey with us!

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need any assistance ever!

Wacker Neuson

I use to app to monitor and compile Warranty data, I had an issue with the report which the staff were able to sort out very quickly for me. Thank you

April 7, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with your reporting.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

Drake's Organic Spirits Hand Sanitizer

I had an issue (my own fault) that I submitted a ticket for and received quick and helpful service to get me back up and running. Thanks!

April 3, 2020

Hey! We have helped over 20,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. We are proud to have you and are always standing by to help. :)
Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

June Connection

This app will allow you to create multiple Contact forms , exchange and return forms for free!!! it is very useful and important to any store small or big.
Also, they have the best support, the follow up of the customer service is great.
I recommended this app for sure for everyone.

March 30, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the fact that merchants can create unlimited forms, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Exquisite Trimmings

Really easy to use and great features, even in the free version.

I couldn't figure out how to disable the auto responder email but the customer service team answered very quickly and thoroughly to resolve the issue.

March 26, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!