Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
December 11, 2022

Had a query and needed some assistance, spoke to Amit who was extremely efficient and helpful, very professional service.

Neon Heaven
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
HulkApps.com replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
Amit is our hero, here at HulkApps, indeed.
We appreciate your valuable feedback. Cheers :)

December 8, 2022

Awesome product and amazing support team. We had a really fast and efficient support from Khushbu. Easy to install and customize.

Popsy
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied December 15, 2022

Thank you for your words of appreciation. We are happy to help at any time.

Have a great day ahead!

November 30, 2022

The app is super easy to use but even when I had a question, they were quick to respond and gave good suggestions for the form I wanted to create. Highly recommend!

Bayside Custom Carts
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied November 30, 2022

Thanks for the kind words! We are always here to help.

November 28, 2022

The support I received from Sanjay was quick and easy! I really appreciate the efficiency and access

HouseOfMothh
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
HulkApps.com replied December 15, 2022

Hi there, we are truly happy you have been satisfied with one of our best customer experience agents, Sanjay. He is truly a shining star! Thank you.

Cheers!

November 27, 2022

Crazy quick support response! Impressed to say the least looking forward to working more with Hulk Form Builder.

Coggin Sustainable Office Solutions | Quality Used Office Furniture
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
HulkApps.com replied November 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are loving how the form looks on your store.

November 24, 2022

Great software to use for my agency to get necessary information about our customers. Excellent customer support(!) and great features!

ScaleYourAdz
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied November 24, 2022

We appreciate your kind words and are looking forward to supporting your business in the future!

November 23, 2022

Cette application de création de formulaires est vraiment parfaite. Plusieurs plans sont proposés, dont un gratuit qui est déjà assez complet. L'application se paramètre très facilement et fonctionne parfaitement. Quand au service client, j'ai eu une réponse en moins de 2 minutes. Je recommande !

Magic Stan
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
November 21, 2022

A free version worth using. Unlike so many Shopify form builder apps the free version actually has good functionality. Support is also good. As a WP developer I can't really in good conscience give any Shopify app 5 stars as they are in general a rip off, but this one is well worth 4.5.

Meirion Davies & Co Ltd / Meirion Davies a’i Gwmni Cyf
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 17, 2022

Very helpful and amazing free plan. I would recommend for anyone essentially wanting to put a google form into their store.

ChristmasSeasonal™
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited November 11, 2022

I used this app to build a customize form and I find the support group helpful to assist me along the way. Very user friendly and Kenan is indeed a life saver.

Thaan Charcoal
Time spent using app: 2 days
HulkApps.com replied November 11, 2022

We think our app looks beautiful on your store!