Hulk Form Builder , 1,147 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

January 11, 2024

Tarik, the product manager, responded to couple of questions that I had and helped me setup the app and form. Really good support. Quick response time. Super tips that helped me to set up a form. The app works really good. Super happy with the support and the product.

Speelis
Netherlands
1 day using the app
November 23, 2023

Best form builder, very flexible with the most options you will need. It was integrated with my theme without any issue. Also support is very quick to respond and help. Thank you!

Sparkle Neon
6 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Hulk Form Builder flexible and packed with useful features! It's great to know that it integrated smoothly with your theme. We always strive to provide quick and effective support, and your words affirm our efforts. Thank you for taking the time to leave this fantastic review!

This positive feedback go a long way in motivating us to continue delivering top-notch service. We remain committed to ensuring the best user experience for you. Your kind words are truly appreciated.

Best Wishes,

December 6, 2023

Hulk Form Builder has worked great and their customer service team is super helpful and prompt in answering any questions we've had. Easy to use interface!

Concrete Coating Solutions
20 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Hulk Form Builder has been working well for you and that you've found our customer service team helpful and responsive. Your praise for our easy-to-use interface is especially rewarding coming from a valued user like you. Your feedback fuels our commitment to continually improve and deliver top-notch service. Thanks for choosing HulkApps.

Best,

November 20, 2023

I really like the app and look forward to using it more often. It is loaded with a lot of features that I plan on using in the future. Support was responsive and solved any issues quickly. The only challenge I had was the time zone differences for support correspondences.

Stick2Hope
11 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the Hulk Form Builder and that you've found our features beneficial. Thank you for your kind words about our support team - we always strive to provide swift and effective solutions.

We also appreciate your feedback regarding the timezone differences for support correspondences. We understand that this can be challenging, and your feedback is vital in helping us provide an even more seamless experience for all our users.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more assistance in the future. Thank you again for your fantastic review.

From the HulkApps Team

January 24, 2024

Great app, functional and well designed contact form that have the option for an image upload too. Just what I was looking for

GK and N
About 14 hours using the app
November 13, 2023

Horrible app! Couldn't figure out how to remove "Hulk Form" branding from anything, even with the premium version. Support was the worst I've ever used in my life, with all questions being handled by a bot. Now I have to switch apps and rebuild all of my forms from scratch. Don't waste your time!

Daydream Sleepwear
17 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're truly sorry to hear that your experience with Hulk Form Builder wasn't up to par. We understand how frustrating it can be to not get the personalized support you need, and to find the setup process confusing. We also deeply regret that you had a challenging time regarding the branding issue.

We continuously strive to improve our services, and your feedback brings to light areas where we can focus our efforts more. We'd really appreciate another chance to serve you better and to turn around this experience for you. We'd be grateful if you'd reach out to our support team again for more detailed assistance. We assure you that our team will be in touch soon to resolve any and all issues you're facing.

Your feedback plays a crucial role in helping us enhance our app to meet the expectations and needs of our users.

Best wishes,
HulkApps Team

November 7, 2023

Khushbu was phenomenal. She helped me with all my questions and assist me with making sure everything was the way I wanted it for my website.

Sassy Girlz Kreation
2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Khushbu was able to provide the assistance you needed! Ensuring that everything on your website meets your expectations is our primary goal, and we're delighted that Khushbu could help in achieving this. Your positive words are greatly appreciated and they motivate us to continue providing excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. Your feedback plays a crucial role in our ongoing commitment to serving our customers even better.

Best Wishes,
The HulkApps Team.

December 12, 2023

Super easy to use and set up. I've had a couple of questions and the customer care team got back to me super fast and resolved my issues. Highly recommend - it's easy for the customer to fill out and fits seamlessly on my website.

foldUP
2 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 14, 2023

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that you find our Hulk Form Builder easy to use and integrate with your website. It's also wonderful to know that our customer care team was able to efficiently assist you with your concerns. Your high recommendation is deeply appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have more questions or need any kind of assistance in the future. We're here to help. Your feedback plays a significant role in helping us deliver an even better experience.

Best Regards,

November 21, 2023

Works well, and the support has been good. Would definitely recommend it.

HANAFLOWER
Japan
27 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our Hulk Form Builder app! We put a lot of effort into providing efficient support to our users, so we're glad to know that our team could assist you. Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thanks for sharing your feedback—it helps us keep our standards high and continue providing a great user experience.
Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

December 25, 2023

Works amazingly and really helpful customer support

MyKangooBox
Israel
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 4, 2024

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our Hulk Form Builder has been working well for you and that you found our customer support to be helpful. Your feedback inspires us to strive for and maintain our high service standards. If there's anything more that you need assistance with, please feel free to let us know. We are here to help!

Best Regards,