Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 30, 2022

Used it capture job applications for CVs. It does what it says on the tin with 1 exception: The file uploads are not sent as attachments to the admin email. They are just put as a link. This caused us major confusion because the link if formatted like normal text, no indication to show that it is a link. If you can get past that, then it's fine.

Rosendorff Diamond Jewellers
Time spent using app: 11 days
HulkApps.com replied November 12, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your input and are further discussing the options with our dedicated app team.

In case you have any further ideas to improve our app, feel free to visit the app Roadmap section and share them with us, please :) Thank you!

Have an amazing day ahead!

October 29, 2022

I haven't explored the full features of this or competitors yet but this did what I needed to - for free for now- and the support was fast and helpful

Emona Vina
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied November 1, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of our merchants here on Shopify. We truly appreciate it, and we hope our app will continue to impress you.

Have a great day ahead :)

October 27, 2022

This app is really helpful and the customer service is always prompt to reply. Thank you for the great app :)

Sourcy
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
HulkApps.com replied November 1, 2022

Hi,

We appreciate your time and effort, and should you need anything, let us know at any time. Cheers

October 25, 2022

The Hulk form builder is very easy and intuitive to use. It creates a super clean looking and very functional form for almost any kind of form you would want, I'm using it for a brand ambassador application and it had every feature I was looking for and more. I needed some assistance with the app integration to my theme so I opened their live chat and within an hour I had told them what I needed help with, they sent clear directions on how to do it myself, offered to do it for me for free, and when I accepted their offer to just do it for me, they had it done within a matter of minutes while being super friendly and professional the entire time! I will be working with them again and recommend it for others as well!

LoGo Fishin
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Wow! We are truly honoured by the time and effort you have put into this amazing feedback :) Thank you, we see you and we appreciate you!

We are always aiming to provide such an amazing experience to our merchants and are truly happy we have succeeded this time.

Have an amazing day ahead!

Edited October 24, 2022

This app is great and support team is very responsive, helpful and most important patient. The settings are easy to configure and form fields offered are very useful.

MONTROI
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 days
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Thank you! And thank you for being so patient with us at times, we are grateful :)

In case you need anything else, feel free to reach back to us at any time.

October 21, 2022

the app is very good and all in one what you need in form. The support is very fast and good. I had currency problem and they solved in few hours

AL MANAIYA OASIS FESTIVAL
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 7 hours

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far and our customer experience team. We are truly happy to meet your expectations!

Have a great day ahead :)

October 18, 2022

Great team service, quick response, can effectively help us modify the forms and functions we need. The team has been trying to help us!Thanks very much!!!

flujo
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month

And thank you!

Thank you for sharing your experience and the opinion on our app's features and our dear colleagues, we appreciate it!

October 18, 2022

Hi, ich habe die App installiert, da sie deutlich ehr Möglichkeiten zum Erstellen von Formularen gibt als vergleichbare Apps. Die Bedingung ist sehr einfach und strukturiert aufgebaut. Ich verwende bereits zwei Formulare in unserem Shop. Zwei kleinere Mängel hätte ich leider dennoch. Zum einen ist die deutsche Übersetzung nicht wirklich gut gelungen und führt teilweise auch zu Missinterpretation. Leider kann ich diese nicht umstellen, da meine Shopify Sprache Deutsch ist. Zum Anderen fehlt die Shopify Anbindung für das automatische Versenden der Newsletter (Marketing) Mail. Allerdings konnte ich hierfür einen Change Request stellen zur Umsetzung. Alles in allem trotzdem eine solide App.

CxS - Customer meets Startup
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Hi there our dear merchant,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put into sharing the experience you had with our app so far.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it is a key ingredient for our continuous improvement. Thank you.

Please do let us know if there are any suggestions or ideas in regards to our Form Builder app you would like to share with us, or if you are having any concerns at all.

Our kindest regards,

October 17, 2022

So far very easy to use and custom service support was great even on the free plan! I like that i can make the forms more custom or keep them simple.

Calma Floral
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for finding our app and the support we have provided you with great! What a great feedback we received from your end :) Thank you!

October 15, 2022

I used this app to customize forms and display them where I wanted with ease! Lots of value with the Free plan. Definitely worth giving it a try!

Wise Pine
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for such kind words and for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far. We hope our app will continue to be a worthy addition to your Shopify store.