Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Birdie's Batch

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The app generator is great! I had a little trouble getting the form embedded, but after a 2 min chat with their support team, it was resolved... and my error! Very easy to use, but if you do have any issues, their team is there with immediate assistance!

June 17, 2022

We are happy your experience went smoothly! Looking forward to seeing your business grow.

Napura Italy

A truly nice team of developers who solved the hyperlink issue I had in the form professionally and quick!

June 15, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We love seeing your business growing while supporting you on this journey in the eCommerce world

VitaGene

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Useful app, easy to use. A few issues with integrating email but support helped eventually.
Contacted via whatsapp which is impressive.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for your your kind words!
We are looking forward in supporting you and your business.

hiseeushop

Location China

Many thanks to Khushbu, very kind and quick to solve my problem.Encountered the problem that the page does not display the form, it can be solved very well

June 15, 2022

Thank you for leaving us your review.
We will make sure to forward this to Khushbu as we are certain she will be more than happy to read it!

equine.thevet.group

Location United Arab Emirates

Customer service team very responsive and helpful. They answered and resolved my query within a few minutes

June 10, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.
We love supporting you and your business!

Please free to reach us if you need any further assistance.

The Knife Store UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

great service, dealt with the issue very quickly, and was easy to understand the problem, very happy with the service and resolution

June 15, 2022

We are happy your experience went smoothly! Looking forward in seeing your business grow.

HACKNEY NINE

I have had this app for a few months now. Does it's job well. The support team are great. Would recommend.

June 15, 2022

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We take pride in helping your business grow in the world of eCommerce.

Dinars Direct

Really good - I found it straightforward to create a Contact Us page that allowed a file to be uploaded. I needed some help embedding the code but Sarah was very happy to help and even provided a video so I would know how to do it in the future. Very impressed.

June 15, 2022

We are glad you are happy with our app! Looking forward to helping your business grow with our app.

Total Incentives

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use the app to do different forms in our website, great customer service when we need help. I recommend this app!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

Ana Peregrina

Location Mexico

Muy facil de crear. Tuve un poco de problema para instalar, pero Sanjay me ayudo super rapido!

May 26, 2022

Gracias por las amables palabras, nosotros y Sanjay estamos muy contentos de saber que tuvo una experiencia fluida con nuestra aplicación.