Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
HulkApps.com
4.8
September 22, 2022

I Have been using there free service for over a year now, I have recently updated to professional plan there services are excellent, i would recomend this app to all the shopify users. there support is superb, i contacted mr manooj on there whatsapp and he supported me and solved my problem in minutes

Motifz
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for more incredible things in the future.

Edited September 21, 2022

The app is way better than the other form builder that I have tried. And it has many features that the other forms don't have or need to upgrade to pro plus to get this feature.

Night Ollie
Time spent using app: 6 days
HulkApps.com replied September 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

September 21, 2022

Great app and very easy to create forms. There are a lot of valuable features in the free plan too. We had some issues with our forms and the staff (Kenan) was prompt and helpful. It would be nice if they could also add a feature to "remove" forms from pages as this step is a bit confusing.

PrintedMerch
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
HulkApps.com replied September 21, 2022

Hi dear merchant,

Thank you for your honest review, we appreciate it highly!

We appreciate the most the idea you have shared with us and would love to discuss more with you to see how we can improve our app. Looking forward to your input!

Best regards!

September 15, 2022

Amazing app that does exactly what I need. Anything I can't figure out is solved by their great customer service team. I will definitely be installing this app on my other sites as well.

Waferz
Time spent using app: 15 days
HulkApps.com replied September 20, 2022

Wow! A truly amazing review from your end, thank you!
Should there be anything else we can assist you with, please let us know at any time.

Cheers!

September 15, 2022

Great customer service. Nice looking forms. Looking forward to using this app! Used it for an event registration form and so far so good.

Bottles & Barrels
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied September 15, 2022

We are happy you are loving our app and we are loving your feedback.