Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Lawless Designs Pty

I used this app to build quite an extensive order form that allows our customers to customize our product to their specifications. The app is really easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for complicated form designs.

April 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Isabellandscapes

The staff installed the form for me! It has a lot of features and looks working very well!! The team answers very quickly!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so grateful to have you as a part of our extended family of Shopify merchants!

ToyVs

App is awesome with free features and pro features needs to explore. I am having only one issue in date picker field I want to disable particular days but I can't.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Nopalera

Life changing! And the app Team was super helpful and implemented the form for me. Highly recommended!

March 26, 2021

Finder's Friend

I needed a few pointers to make the app usable to my purposes. The Form Builder w/file upload Team provided help and assistance far beyond what was expected.

March 26, 2021

My Event Decor

What's good. The free version has basically everything you need including a date field for events/birthdays/bookings etc.
What's not good. The fields were greyed out and didn't work and they also show up as really mobile-depth narrow on the desktop version which should widen out. As I cannot wait for Hulk to get back to me, I had to pay my developer to fix it so my Contact Us page works.

EL&N London

I used this app to help me build a custom form to streamline my custom order process. The form creation and customisation was easy to use and straight forward. When I couldn't get the form to work on my website I asked the help team to assist me. They went above and beyond to ensure the page with the form was exactly as I'd wanted. So helpful and would recommend.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Virginia Living Store

I typically dread contacting support through email or chat. Amit at Form Builder/Hulk was quick to respond to my service request. Not only the initial request but each email exchange was answered promptly. Thank you Amit for your patience and for fixing my Form Builder issue.

March 14, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community!

Thisvape

Excellent App..Quick and Efficient ! Exactly what I was looking for when I had to create a simple but stylish 'contact us' form.
5 star for me!

March 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

excelwatchrepair.com

Anytime i had a question or there was an issue, they were very quick to respond and solve the problem, this means everything to me as a business owner! Thank you for your professionalism.

March 10, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!