Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Skech Mobile Products

This is great app will recommend for making forms for your web site, also the support team are very help full with any issue.

April 5, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback.
We are glad you are enjoying the experience!

CakedupNini

Great app to create forms! Im no good at coding and the support team helps me quick and efficient every time I contact them!

Trident Motorsports

Great app, great support. I've used this app for various forms ranging from Contact Us forms to waiver forms on 3 of my websites. This is by far the best form app I've found. Support is always extremely responsive. Highly recommend.

April 28, 2022

We are truly grateful for your kind words.

Our merchant support team is the proudest when they read something like this. Feel free to contact us anytime!

RubyHair

Great apply to make forms, it respond perfect to my needs The customer can upload files, and the personalisation of the forms are great, thanks

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
Our brand is built upon our customer's feedback
We are glad you like our app and all of the features.

The Neon Stop

Very easy to setup and support team are great!!! I used it to build a custom product inquiry form and it works perfectly.

March 30, 2022

We are sure that the form looks awesome on your store.
Smooth experience is what matters to us.
Should you need anything, feel free to reach out.

sugarvalleypt

I'm really impressed with how easy it is to create a form with a variety of field types. I hadn't enabled the app so I couldn't see it on the website but support replied in less than ten minutes and were able to help. A good, painless experience!

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.
We are sure the app looks good on your store.
If you need anything, we are always on stand-by

Apex Chassis Wholesale

Simple, powerful app - easy to use.... support is great - fast and effective. I would STRONGLY recommend this app, for $10 on the PRO plan, it's a huge value for us. Well done, Hulk Apps!!

March 30, 2022

We appreciate your kind words and are happy our app has been of use to you.
I am sure it looks grat on your store.

PEC SCALES

Form Builder with File Upload is a great app and it's FREE! Easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. 100% Recommend!

March 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
Our team will be more than happy when they read your feedback.
If you need anything else, we are always on stand-by.

Union of the People

I used this app to help me create an image submit form. It was easy to setup and required 0 coding experience. Would recommend!

March 3, 2022

Thank you for reaching out and writing us your valuable feedback.
We highly appreciate your kind words!

TARGET Golf

Excellent app. having some difficulties but with prompt tech support, it is resolved right away. So impressed with how they responded to my questions.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
We are more than happy to hear our Experience team's service helped you in resolving your issue.