Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

LivePure

This app has been great to streamline some of our processes such as warranty registration. Easy to use!

February 25, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

ROKGALIYA

this app is really helpful. Simple for beginner who wants to make a form in their website. Also it's free!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words :) We truly appreciate it!

FirmFresh

Really great value for this app. Does just what I need it to. Hulk has great support, they answer all of my questions and have helped me install Apps. I would take a look at the other apps they offer too.

February 19, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app and support!

You can check out all HulkApps on this link: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/hulk-code

We also have some delightful things to offer in case you want to check it out: https://www.hulkapps.com/pages/services

Have a beautiful day! Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Sketch-Views

I installed the basic version and found it does everything I need. The form was very easy to create and does everything I'd want to form to do. I look forward to using this app a lot and possibly investing in the Pro version in the future.

February 12, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so happy that you could easily create a form that you desired. We can't wait for you to try our Pro version! It has some really cool features!

Let us know if you have any questions about our app. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

chapinmfg

Love this! Haven't found anything in it that would make me NOT recommend it. A few tweaks and options that should be free, sure, but this app is super easy and I love it.

February 3, 2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback, we always strive to do better and your opinion matters alot.

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about the Form Builder App or any of our other apps!

Picxel it

This app is really useful and Support is really helpful!
I am really happy and satisfied with this product
BIG THANKS

February 3, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for giving us 5-stars! We are really glad that you are satisfied with our product and you find our support reliable. :)

We are always happy to help so please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Mirabella Designs

I really looks very good just added it very easy to instal lots of different style options. Lets see how it works long term

January 27, 2020

Hi there! We are so grateful for your kind words. Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to know your thoughts.

Les Artisans d'Azure

We use the form builder app on many pages on the store. It is very useful for B2B registration, custom work forms and much more. The custom CSS block makes all the difference for us. We can use it to share more information with our customer based on the options they select. The support team does a very good job too.

January 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app, especially the CSS block for additional styling.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sola Wood

Great app, easy to use, very straight forward, and even more importantly great Customer Service. A few features that I hope to see added in the future, but very serviceable, and overall great. Read more if you'd like to see a full list of our pro's and cons.

Pro's
-------------
Great Customer Service
Excellent Interface
Well Written Code - Fast, Reliable, No Bloat
Integrations with Shopify for Customer Account Creation
Simple Setup
Good Integrations with 3rd Party Analytics and Marketing
Dev Friendly, lots of options for adding identifiers for personal/team web design, if you know how to do it. (Please only do so if you know what you're doing)

Cons
-------------
Missing some integrations that other apps have--adding customer notes for example.
Improperly set up additions (re:Google Analytics) can nullify a form from being used at all, only solution is to delete and re-make or reach out to support to have them remove the messed up addition.
Would like to see more options for Form Customization. These are basic in design so they should fit most sites, but additional customization options would be helpful for smaller stores without WebDev knowledge, or a Dev Team.

I would definitely recommend it at this price point, and want to point out that for $10 a month, you get a well designed, and streamlined platform, with quick, and very helpful Customer Service. I had complex questions, and they gave me answers quickly, accurately, and provided enough information to stop any follow-up questions I had before I'd asked them.

5/5 Stars.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We really care about what our customers have to say about our product and your insight makes us strive to do better to give you what you deserve!

We are so grateful that you shared your experience with us and the Shopify community. Take care! :)

Buygreenchem

I had a great experience working with them. I asked where I wanted my custom form to show on my website, and they did the programming in no time!! I now signed up for their paid App. I highly recommend this App.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was met in your interaction with our business. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.