Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 18, 2022

Great team service, quick response, can effectively help us modify the forms and functions we need. The team has been trying to help us!Thanks very much!!!

flujo
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

And thank you!

Thank you for sharing your experience and the opinion on our app's features and our dear colleagues, we appreciate it!

October 18, 2022

Hi, ich habe die App installiert, da sie deutlich ehr Möglichkeiten zum Erstellen von Formularen gibt als vergleichbare Apps. Die Bedingung ist sehr einfach und strukturiert aufgebaut. Ich verwende bereits zwei Formulare in unserem Shop. Zwei kleinere Mängel hätte ich leider dennoch. Zum einen ist die deutsche Übersetzung nicht wirklich gut gelungen und führt teilweise auch zu Missinterpretation. Leider kann ich diese nicht umstellen, da meine Shopify Sprache Deutsch ist. Zum Anderen fehlt die Shopify Anbindung für das automatische Versenden der Newsletter (Marketing) Mail. Allerdings konnte ich hierfür einen Change Request stellen zur Umsetzung. Alles in allem trotzdem eine solide App.

CxS - Customer meets Startup
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied October 25, 2022

Hi there our dear merchant,

We appreciate the time and effort you have put into sharing the experience you had with our app so far.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it is a key ingredient for our continuous improvement. Thank you.

Please do let us know if there are any suggestions or ideas in regards to our Form Builder app you would like to share with us, or if you are having any concerns at all.

Our kindest regards,

October 17, 2022

So far very easy to use and custom service support was great even on the free plan! I like that i can make the forms more custom or keep them simple.

Calma Floral
Time spent using app: 20 minutes

Hi there,

Thank you for finding our app and the support we have provided you with great! What a great feedback we received from your end :) Thank you!

Cheers!

October 15, 2022

I used this app to customize forms and display them where I wanted with ease! Lots of value with the Free plan. Definitely worth giving it a try!

Wise Pine
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi there,

Thank you for such kind words and for sharing the great experience you had with our app so far. We hope our app will continue to be a worthy addition to your Shopify store.

Cheers!

October 13, 2022

Crear un formulario es muy simple, tiene varias opciones gratuitas que son muy buenas, funciona para mi web, por ahora me encanta. Falta probarla con la recolección de datos.

Boom Box Tienda Virtual
Colombia
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

And we are loving your feedback!

Thank you and should you need any assistance from our end, please do let us know at any time.

Have an amazing day ahead!

October 13, 2022

Hulk Form Builder is an easy, yet complete app full of possibilities. You can build simple and short forms as well as more complex forms with different types of fields that you can separate into sections. Tracking the answers received is very convenient. Hulk Form Builder makes us feel like we're professionals! And if you ever need some help, the support team is readily available with fast, efficient and courteous replies.

Bois Expansion
Time spent using app: About 3 years
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

We love your wonderful words. The team is looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

October 10, 2022

I used it to help me input the form in my store and the help were great, thank you. this app is amazing

Nasma Blaibel
Jordan
Time spent using app: 3 days
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

Thank you our dear merchant! We are lucky to have you!

Kindest regards from the team :)

October 6, 2022

Tarik was great helping me set up our form and navigating me through the setup . I would def recomend !

HGdesigns.shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
HulkApps.com replied October 6, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful words, I am sure Tarik will be more than happy to read your feedback.

October 6, 2022

I cannot believe how good the customer service is. It is EXCEPTIONAL. The support team responds to questions in real time, and provide simple, clear and comprehensive information. It's faultless. Oh, and the app is really good too! We've been able to use multiple forms across our site, and customise each of them exactly how we needed (using location friendly language, have the responses sent to different mailboxes, etc).

Field Good Farms
Time spent using app: 8 days
HulkApps.com replied October 17, 2022

Wow! And we find your feedback to be exceptional! Thank you and Thank you once again!

Should you need any assistance in regards to the customization of your forms or anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Have an amazing day ahead and you have made our day for sure!

October 5, 2022

I have two Shopify stores and use TONS of apps. I am SO impressed with the customer service this app provides. The online chat widget was answered quickly! The developer accessed my store and fixed my problems within ten minutes. I have multiple forms on my site and they all work great. Def recommend using this app!

Wholesale Nani
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are always happy to help!

Kind regards