Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

cocod'or diffuser

Customer support is so responsive, knowledgeable. This app is easy to use as well and works very well with our shopify store!

Hi there!
We are happy to hear that our app and service lived up to your expectations.
If you need anything just know that our Experience team is standing by.

Rugged Radios

We have been using this app on the PRO plan for a while now and everything has worked well. We needed a specific form element slightly changed and Amit with customer support provided help quickly.

March 3, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
HulkApps team is happy that our app lived up to your expectations.
We will forward this to Amit, I am sure he'll be more than happy when he reads it.

Felt Creative Home Goods

The app is very useful, and I found customer support to be very polite, knowledgeable with quick turnaround. There is definitely room for improvement in terms of backend functionality, I was not able to make some pretty integral edits and it had to be done by the customer care team.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your kinds words.
We are happy everything worked out well.
Please reach out to us about improvements, we are always open to suggestions.

Simplycoolgifts

This app is very easy to use (even for me who is not a tech savvy) and they are there to help in case you have any problems.

Hi there.
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback!
We are happy our app was up to your expectations.

homesmyle

I used this app to create a questionnaire form on my website. As someone who knows nothing about coding, I reached out to get help adding the form to my site. Deepa responded in a timely manner and added the form for me. It didn't work at first because of a mistake I had made having duplicate pages, but Deepa figured out my error so I could delete the extra page. Now my questionnaire is live on my site and it is perfect! The app itself was really easy to use! I definitely recommend it!!!

Hello!
We are grateful for your kind words about our wonderful Experience team and our app.
This will be forwarded to Deepa and I am sure she will be more than happy when she sees your feedback.

Art by Ariana

We used this app to create registration forms for events and are very pleased with the experience. We ran into an issue when adding the form to our website, but Hulkapps customer service was able to easily help us resolve it. Overall great experience so far!

Hi there!
We are very happy and grateful for the kind words about our app and our Experience team.

MedMassager

Decent app, terrible support. I've had to wait a full day for a single response from live chat each time this week.. by the time there's finally a response it's a new chat agent. Their documentation is completely lacking so it's difficult to figure out basic tasks like email opt-in. Either add to your documentation or take your "live" chat when there's no one available..

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable review.
We are very sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations.
Please accept our sincere apologies.
Our manager will contact you shortly in hopes of amending the issues you were having.

Oswald & Grey

Unfortunately the embedded form isn't showing on my site, I have copied the code exactly, I followed steps to submit a ticket but the ticket form doesn't work, the captcha has a green tick in it but tells me it's wrong. So sadly I can't get it working and I can't contact you so will start testing other apps. Shame

Hi there!
Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
I want to inform you we are working on quick solutions for the problems you mentioned in your review.
We also asked our manager to contact you in hopes to amend the issues you were having.

IDAMARI

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. Also, very quick support helped me with a small issue I had with installation. I highly recommend this form builder!

Hi there!
Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad our app was what you were looking for!

Imoum

I am using it, but I would like to know if I can export the info that the customers have filled on one sheet.

March 29, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us your valuable feedback.
You can export all of the submitted responses from the dashboard.
Just go to Submitted responses and in the top right corner click Export.