Hulk Form Builder , 1,147 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, no-coding-required interface that allows for the creation of complex forms. They commend its seamless Shopify integration, device-responsive forms, and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly representatives like Khushbu and Vatsal, is praised for quick response times. The app is recommended for its powerful features, ease of use, and excellent support.

November 30, 2023

I needed to add a Wholesale Registration for my Shopify website quickly. The Hulk Form Builder worked perfectly and I was able to get it complete in less than an 30 minutes. The support chat team member was thorough and very helpful in helping me reach my goal quickly.

TeaTimeRituals
About 2 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for the glowing review and 5-star rating! We're pleased to hear that Hulk Form Builder was able to suit your needs so effectively, and that you found our support chat team helpful. We strive to make our app intuitive and our team accessible so that you can achieve your goals smoothly and rapidly. Your positive feedback encourages us to continue offering high-quality service. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need any more assistance in the future.

October 23, 2023

Deepa provided fantastic service and fixed my issue straight away

Bloom Cartelle
About 1 month using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Hulk Form Builder and that Deepa was able to address your concerns promptly. Excellent customer service is something we always strive for, and it's wonderful to hear that we hit the mark with you. Your feedback is critical to ensuring we continue to deliver fantastic service.

Thanks for taking the time to give us your 5-star rating. It means a lot to us.

Best,
The HulkApps team.

October 23, 2023

Customer Support is very helpful!

KwikSafety
About 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support, thank you for the 5-star rating! Our team strives to deliver the best assistance to our customers. Your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any more help!
- HulkApps Team

September 17, 2023

Really great app for custom form building. Their customer service as really great and they will help you set up the app just right if you're ever having trouble. Great product, great service.

THERMAL PILOT
Over 2 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

Thank you for leaving your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and take it to heart. We are constantly working on the app to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. We thank you for the kind words. We truly value your support and feedback.

If have any additional questions or suggestions, we encourage you to contact our customer support team. We are here to help!

December 11, 2023

Really great app and excellent support. Haris was on hand to help me and was quickly able to respond to my questions.

Tailwind Nutrition
France
About 4 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 12, 2023

Hello,

We're overjoyed to read your fantastic review! Your kind words about our app and the service provided by Haris have made our day brighter. We strive to deliver the best support and it's encouraging to hear that Haris was able to assist you promptly and effectively.

Your feedback goes a long way in inspiring us to keep up with our standard of service. Thank you for taking time out to share these positive feelings publicly.

Kind regards,

November 8, 2023

App is easy to use. Customer Support is amazing. I had some issue with understanding the app and Manoj from support team helped me vey efficiently.

Mentorly
3 days using the app

Hi there!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Hulk Form Builder easy to use! Also, shout out to Manoj. Your kind words are greatly appreciated and it fills us with joy to know our support efforts are making a difference.

We're here to make your journey as smooth as possible. Thank you for contributing to the growth of our HulkApps community. Feel free to reach out to us anytime, we're always here ready to help.

October 19, 2023

Really powerful app, let's you customize many settings and forms are good looking matching shopify themes.

Dal Marchè
Italy
3 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied October 24, 2023

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear you find our Hulk Form Builder powerful and flexible, and that you appreciate how well it matches your Shopify theme. It's our priority to provide our users with the best user experience possible, so your positive feedback means a lot to us.

We value your feedback as it helps us to continually improve. If in the future, you have any suggestions or find areas where we can enhance the app, please feel free to get in touch with our support team.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review.

January 5, 2024

This incredibly helpful app has truly impressed me with its exceptional customer service. The team behind it is not only quick to respond but also incredibly supportive. I couldn't be more pleased with the assistance they provided.

TwoSeasArts
China
36 minutes using the app
November 24, 2023

Thank you for the great, prompt service and your commitment to quality

Regenerate
11 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're pleased with the service and commitment to quality at HulkApps! We're always working hard to make sure our users have the best possible experience with our Hulk Form Builder. Once again, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating, we sincerely appreciate your feedback as it helps us keep up the good work.

Best,

November 21, 2023

I recently uninstalled the app, Tarik Bucan, their Product Manager reached out to me to help me set up the app and provide amazing support for me.

AS Traduction
France
About 15 hours using the app

Hello,

Thank you for the stellar rating and the positive feedback. We're ecstatic to hear that our Product Manager, Tarik Bucan, could assist you with setting up the Hulk Form Builder app and provide you with amazing customer support. Your kind words about our team members mean the world to us.

However, we noted that you mentioned having recently uninstalled our app. We're genuinely concerned to hear this and would love to better understand any difficulties you encountered that led to your decision. It would be beneficial if you could connect with our support team to discuss this further. We're always striving to improve our users' experience based on your feedback.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us, and we're looking forward to hearing from you to better serve your needs in the future.