Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Naija-Nation-Legacy-Foundation

Dev team is quick to respond to my questions and any issues. I've used this app on several client websites and I plan to continue choosing this as my form builder of choice in the future!

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
We truly appreciate it.
We are sure the form looks great in your store!

SonTravels

Excellent, application to create custom forms with the possibility of attaching files, excellent support service. :D

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate it!

HDJ Sign

Amazing service, and has exactly what i am after, customer service is great too, i had many queries and request so i jumped onto the chat service where i was connected to Amit, and he happily helped me with my many queries and request, i cannot thank you enough!! Thank you for always providing excellent service

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your kind words.
We are happy that our app is what you needed. It definitely looks good on your store.

RAUF

Amazing service, and has exactly what i am after, customer service is great too, i had many queries and request so i jumped onto the chat service where i was connected to Manoj, and he happily helped me with my many queries and request, i cannot thank you enough!! Thank you for always providing excellent service, i use a few different HulkApp apps, and they always work amazingly!

Griffin Blanks

I had a few question and chat support was able to help and fix my issue. It was much appreciated. So far so good.

Thiệp cưới The Simple

Thank you for listening to my request, even though I'm on the free plan. The application is very good to use and does not limit much

Forever Curls

At first, I was unable to get my stripe payment system working on my form. For some reason, the contact customer support form was not working which made it frustrating on my end. The team was able to get back to me and resolve my issue in a timely manner. I appreciate all the help from the team and the form is now working smoothly. Sorry, for the poor review at first. Everything on the app works as advertised and their customer support team was there to help me when I needed it.

January 5, 2022

Hi there, thank you for your review!
Please accept our sincere apologies, I will create a ticket manually from our side so we can proceed to help you with the issue you are facing.
Check your inbox for an email we have sent you.

Ezy Screens

I am using this app and it works perfectly. I am very happy with it and with fast communication if I need any help. Highly recommended.

JCP and Me

Great customer service and very user friendly! I got confused with the installation steps and they pointed me in the right direction to solve the problem. My client is happy, so I am happy!

Nude Bliss & Co.

I was having trouble embeding some HTML codes onto my shopify store and Khushbu from Form Builder was quick to thoroughly help me. Fast and easy customer service! 10 stars! Thank you!