Form Builder with File Upload

Custom Forms | Appointment Booking | Klaviyo | MailChimp

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Beard Bloke

I spoke with Haris and he was excellent, fast reply and easy to understand instruction. App is easy to use, just doesn't explain how to activate the app in the theme settings.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for your valuable review. We will make sure to forward your kind words to Haris, I am sure he will be more than happy to read it.

Phoenix Rope & Cordage

I've been using Form Builder with File Upload for quite some time and have installed it on a new site. Their support is very responsive and helpful. The app is great.

håvsund

Useless if you want the possibility, that bigger files could be uploaded.
The information about the upload size should be displayed in the shopify app store.

December 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable review!
We are very sorry that parts of the app weren’t up to your expectations.
Our manager will be in contact with intentions to amend the issue you were having!

CHALASO

Application très moderne et facile à utiliser. J'aime beaucoup la formule Recapchat à la fin du formulaire! Sanjay m'a assisté afin d'intégrer une page contact sur ma boutique en ligne!

COLORS

Nice support, quickly answer. App works correctly for me. Easy customization and setup. Congratulations!!!

Broth of Life

Just want to give a shout out to fabulous customer support. The app is behaving well and the support to set up correctly was brilliant. Not sure if this is quite what I am after for my specific needs, but it's doing a solid job as a base form app to talk to shopify and Klaviyo.

January 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.
We are happy our app is up to your expectations!

Core Earth Designs

This is a good app - no question. But the pricing is crazy. The shopify app is $10pm here and $10pm there, for $7.90pm its just not worth it. I found a comparable app for $1.99pm (formbuilder) and its awesome!

December 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable review. We truly appreciate all the feedback we receive because our brand is built upon it.
We asked our manager to get in touch with you to fix the issues you were having.

Presence

Works well and is easy to set up. Allows image upload for your form. Excellent customer support as well. Recommend it for all stores!

Parker House Furniture

I use this app to take customer parts and credit requests. I enjoy how simple it is to build the forms and download the data. I would like more clear API instructions. Support is very helpful and they respond quickly.

Palais Sustainable Luxury

Could not get the form to show up. Reached out to support and got the answer straight away = "Please make sure you have enabled our app from Themes>>Customize>>Theme Settings>>App Embeds" that solved it!