Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Mirabella Designs

I really looks very good just added it very easy to instal lots of different style options. Lets see how it works long term

January 27, 2020

Hi there! We are so grateful for your kind words. Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to know your thoughts.

Les Artisans d'Azure

We use the form builder app on many pages on the store. It is very useful for B2B registration, custom work forms and much more. The custom CSS block makes all the difference for us. We can use it to share more information with our customer based on the options they select. The support team does a very good job too.

January 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app, especially the CSS block for additional styling.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Sola Wood

Great app, easy to use, very straight forward, and even more importantly great Customer Service. A few features that I hope to see added in the future, but very serviceable, and overall great. Read more if you'd like to see a full list of our pro's and cons.

Pro's
-------------
Great Customer Service
Excellent Interface
Well Written Code - Fast, Reliable, No Bloat
Integrations with Shopify for Customer Account Creation
Simple Setup
Good Integrations with 3rd Party Analytics and Marketing
Dev Friendly, lots of options for adding identifiers for personal/team web design, if you know how to do it. (Please only do so if you know what you're doing)

Cons
-------------
Missing some integrations that other apps have--adding customer notes for example.
Improperly set up additions (re:Google Analytics) can nullify a form from being used at all, only solution is to delete and re-make or reach out to support to have them remove the messed up addition.
Would like to see more options for Form Customization. These are basic in design so they should fit most sites, but additional customization options would be helpful for smaller stores without WebDev knowledge, or a Dev Team.

I would definitely recommend it at this price point, and want to point out that for $10 a month, you get a well designed, and streamlined platform, with quick, and very helpful Customer Service. I had complex questions, and they gave me answers quickly, accurately, and provided enough information to stop any follow-up questions I had before I'd asked them.

5/5 Stars.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We really care about what our customers have to say about our product and your insight makes us strive to do better to give you what you deserve!

We are so grateful that you shared your experience with us and the Shopify community. Take care! :)

Buygreenchem

I had a great experience working with them. I asked where I wanted my custom form to show on my website, and they did the programming in no time!! I now signed up for their paid App. I highly recommend this App.

January 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was met in your interaction with our business. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Gaia Baby

Received quick and efficient support from the team. Would highly recommend everyone to use this app!

January 17, 2020

Thank you for those kind words! We really appreciate it! A big thanks for allowing us to serve you.

Cameratek

Super easy to install!! The support they offer is fantastic.
The options you have to create a contact form is amazing and this is exactly what we were looking for.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback. We’re glad that your experience with our Form Builder app matched your expectations.

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

.PIXCARTEL

Very good app. It does what it supposed to and its really easy to install and implement. Also, they have great support if you have any issues. Recommended

January 8, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation:) We are happy to see you happy!
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance again!

Thank you!

Puro Aesthetic

I used this form to help us get collaboration inquiries on our website. Easy to design and create a form and easy to install form on the website. Thank you!

January 6, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and we are glad you've been utilizing it for getting collaboration inquiries. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Qarrya Home

The app is exactly what I needed. It works perfectly well and the team is extremely helpful and fast in responding. I highly recommend it!

December 30, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Life Learning Gifts

Absolutely fabulous and it is free with file uploads. It was also very easy to use. I am so very happy