Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 16, 2022

Great app! it works wonders! great for customizing the forms to your liking! It was worth using this app!

zerosky.keycaps
Philippines
Time spent using app: 19 days
HulkApps.com replied July 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your feedback always pushes us to provide you with the best experience and applications.

July 14, 2022

Hasta el momento funciona muy bien, y permite crear un formulario con con la opción de subir archivos adjuntos en su versión gratuita.

EGO LOVERS
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

We are very grateful for your amazing feedback!

We are so happy you found our free version to be useful, and should you need anything from our end please let us know.

July 12, 2022

This app is easy to set up and use. I did need some help from support but it was quick! My problem was solved in under 5 minutes.

junktojems.com
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 25, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app to be user-friendly, we are so glad to hear that we have achieved both to support you successfully and provide you with an easy-to-use app.

Cheers!

Edited July 13, 2022

Molto utile e personalizzabile. Ottimo anche il servizio di assistenza, risolutivo con risposte via chat in pochissimo tempo

B.E.B. Cosmetici srl
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
HulkApps.com replied July 11, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app useful and customizable, we are truly grateful for your observations.

I have further reached out to you via chat so we solve the remaining issues with the app in your Shopify store.

July 9, 2022

Customer service was incredibly friendly and solved my issue quickly. Definitely take note of the free vs. paid plan differences, but overall this is a great option for basic forms!

Pen to Parchment
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
HulkApps.com replied July 10, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for recognizing our friendly customer experience-oriented staff :)

We are truly happy you were satisfied with our service and we appreciate your great thoughts about our app. Thank you!

July 6, 2022

Works! I had an issue and it was resloved really fast using the chat feature. Great support and a very useful app!

ChefSofi
Germany
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

Hi,

Your feedback also works for us :) Kidding aside, thank you so much for sharing your happy thoughts with the rest of our merchants. We appreciate it!

July 6, 2022

I have waited several months before making a review and thus far I have been very happy with the (free) version I am using. Straight up, tech support has been 100% top notch! I certainly recommend!

Guitar Gavel
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendations! We truly appreciate your feedback and we are grateful for your kind support.

Let us know should you need anything from our end, please.

Cheers!

July 6, 2022

I just started using the app and so far, Customer Service (CS) is on point. I could not get my form to show on a page and used the Chat feature to reach someone in CS. Eldin responded in less than 2 minutes and was quickly able to help me resolve the issue. That said, my overall rating is 3 stars because some to the features that are offered only as PRO should be included as part of the free account (e.g. saving a form as a draft and payment integration). If I could separate the two, CS would receive 5 stars and the App 3.

Tanya's Tees & More
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
HulkApps.com replied July 6, 2022

Hi there! We have contacted you regarding this in order to amend everything.
-Eldin

July 5, 2022

Easy and intuitive form builder. Works fast and great. I had an issue but the support team was each to reach and Amit was very helpful.

Tabrizi Rugs
Time spent using app: Over 4 years

Hi,

We thank you on behalf of our dear agent, Amit. We are truly happy you have found his assistance helpful as well as our app great and easy to use. Thank you!

July 5, 2022

Really Easy to use, creating forms are really simple now with this amazing app and Support Team always available to help.

MFP-GROUP
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi,

Thank you for thinking so highly of our support team, as this is exactly our aim and goal :)

Have a great day ahead!