Hulk Form Builder , 1,305 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating custom forms, featuring conditional logic and dynamic field values. It's praised for seamless Shopify integration and syncing with Shopify fields. The robust free option is appreciated, making it accessible for all business sizes. Customer support is commended for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants value its reliability, ability to streamline operations, and excellent cost-effectiveness.

January 5, 2024

Easy to use and install forms for our online store. Support has been helfpul too. Thanks!

Labels Now
6 months using the app
April 8, 2024

Hulk Form Builder is an impressive platform that has exceeded my expectations. Its user-friendly interface and functionality make it easy to create customized, dynamic forms.

The standout feature is the exceptional support and guidance provided by the team. The chat advisor I worked with, Deepa, was incredibly helpful, taking the time to understand my requirements and offering valuable insights. Her depth of knowledge and commitment to my satisfaction were commendable.

Simply Caralyn
Singapore
April 18, 2024

It was great

DK Distributing
About 1 month using the app
April 13, 2024

From my personal perspective, Hulk Form Builder stands out for its exceptional customer service, which is fast and prompt, even during weekends. The form creation tools are intuitive and flexible, making it a solid choice for various applications.

Bookarazzi Eau de Parfum
Slovakia
January 8, 2024

I recently had a very complex issue and was assisted by Adna and her team. Despite the complexity of the situation, they demonstrated exceptional patience and professionalism. Every detail was meticulously addressed, and their efforts resulted in a perfect resolution to my problem. Their ability to tackle difficult challenges and resolve them efficiently is truly commendable.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Adna, whose dedication and customer service were outstanding. Her tireless efforts and patience were crucial in successfully resolving my concerns.

This positive experience has reinforced my confidence in the company. I am convinced that your feedback process plays a significant role in the continuous improvement of your services. Many thanks to the entire team for your excellent work!

ScanMyPet
Germany
23 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Great looking forms and customer service is lightning quick! Appreciate you all very much, special thanks to Segmedina for getting back to me so quickly in the chat box.

Open Soul Audio
January 6, 2024

Really pleased with this app - have tried nearly every other one out there to custom build what I needed (a form pop-up once a button has been clicked on a specific page). Haris was extremely helpful, friendly and timely with his replies and had his developers working on it as a priority. Super thrilled and excited to use other aspects of this app across my B2B store!

Rebel Eyewear
4 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Love the features and the customer service is amazing!!

Full Time Fans
6 days using the app
March 8, 2024

Emira with the great help!

DesignBlitz