Form Builder with File Upload

MailChimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Free plan available. 6-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

giviusa

Great form builder with many options in the paid version. Support is fast to answer any questions or problems with using the app. Highly recommend.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Were so happy to hear such sweet words about our customer support team!

Atelier Phone

I have some problems with the app and settings. So I ask to assistence and in a very short time they help me. So I am very satisfied. They are very helpful and professionals.

April 14, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

RacquetGuys.ca

Good technical support team and very responsive. Many powerful features within the app which I have not fully utilized yet. Give them a try.

April 14, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much!

Lawless Designs Pty

I used this app to build quite an extensive order form that allows our customers to customize our product to their specifications. The app is really easy to use and the customer support is amazing. I would definitely recommend this app for complicated form designs.

April 12, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Isabellandscapes

The staff installed the form for me! It has a lot of features and looks working very well!! The team answers very quickly!

April 8, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so grateful to have you as a part of our extended family of Shopify merchants!

ToyVs

App is awesome with free features and pro features needs to explore. I am having only one issue in date picker field I want to disable particular days but I can't.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Nopalera

Life changing! And the app Team was super helpful and implemented the form for me. Highly recommended!

March 26, 2021

Finder's Friend

I needed a few pointers to make the app usable to my purposes. The Form Builder w/file upload Team provided help and assistance far beyond what was expected.

March 26, 2021

My Event Decor

What's good. The free version has basically everything you need including a date field for events/birthdays/bookings etc.
What's not good. The fields were greyed out and didn't work and they also show up as really mobile-depth narrow on the desktop version which should widen out. As I cannot wait for Hulk to get back to me, I had to pay my developer to fix it so my Contact Us page works.

December 17, 2021

Hi there!
Thank you very much for your review. Your feedback means to us as our brand is built upon it.
In the future please feel free to contact our Experience team as they are always there to help you.

EL&N London

I used this app to help me build a custom form to streamline my custom order process. The form creation and customisation was easy to use and straight forward. When I couldn't get the form to work on my website I asked the help team to assist me. They went above and beyond to ensure the page with the form was exactly as I'd wanted. So helpful and would recommend.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!