Hulk Form Builder , 1,315 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

May 16, 2024

great app and super helpful when i needed help integrating it to website

Le Roi Des Cartes Valleyfield
April 8, 2024

Muy buen soporte al cliente

JYG PROFISHING
About 3 hours using the app
April 20, 2024

Es una app muy fácil de usar e intuitiva, muy útil, la uso para capturar datos de facturación y es increible las opciones que tiene de arrastrar y soltar, pero lo mejor de todo es su servicio de asistencia es extraordinario, muy recomendable.

SEXY JEANS
Mexico
February 21, 2024

I have installed the Hulk form builder app earlier this week and ran into some issues getting it to appear live. I was amazingly pleased that they immediately replied after my support request and after a few emails, we resolved the issue. Muaza was not only patient and helpful but also a real pro who knew his stuff.

Mitch

AwardRibbon by Hubschercorp
1 day using the app
May 10, 2024

Of the form apps I've tested, it offers the most value in the free plan. I'm considering switching to another plan soon to access more features. It has the best support I've ever had in any Shopify app!

Better Late Than Never
Portugal
March 14, 2024

Having used the Hulk contact us form for several years, I was pleased to see the more comprehensive form builder offered.

Once again excellent service from Nitesh in support who quickly helped with a query and I was up and running in minutes.

Weather Spares
About 6 hours using the app
February 5, 2024

I would recommend to use this app/

Pontal Brazil
5 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Very good app! recommend!

AQUA LUKSS
Latvia
May 3, 2024

Was super easy to create and embed my form!

Well Traveled
April 12, 2024

Great customer service by Emira!

Dyna