Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

EL&N London

I used this app to help me build a custom form to streamline my custom order process. The form creation and customisation was easy to use and straight forward. When I couldn't get the form to work on my website I asked the help team to assist me. They went above and beyond to ensure the page with the form was exactly as I'd wanted. So helpful and would recommend.

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much! We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

If you face any issues with Shopify, feel free to reach out to us for professional help!

Virginia Living Store

I typically dread contacting support through email or chat. Amit at Form Builder/Hulk was quick to respond to my service request. Not only the initial request but each email exchange was answered promptly. Thank you Amit for your patience and for fixing my Form Builder issue.

March 14, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community!

Thisvape

Excellent App..Quick and Efficient ! Exactly what I was looking for when I had to create a simple but stylish 'contact us' form.
5 star for me!

March 14, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

excelwatchrepair.com

Anytime i had a question or there was an issue, they were very quick to respond and solve the problem, this means everything to me as a business owner! Thank you for your professionalism.

March 10, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Card Network

Thanks so much for your help guys! I requested them to check an issue that I was experiencing then they responded and fix within 24 hours!

March 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're always standing by if you ever need any help again!

IdealStencils

This app gets customers to email me with their custom stencil requests... it works well - the forms are easy customizable and look great - I had a query and the customer service was fast and efficient.

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review about out app and customer support!

The Perfume Garden

Super easy to use, very interactive with loads of options and looks professional on my website. The support team is very fast which is a bonus.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

108Designs

Awesome APP - Easy to use and can do way more than what I had in mind, making my Form look super professional. Thank You!

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much!

Wag N' Purr Shop

The form we built using this app works well, except that it is incompatible with our email (Office 365), so we are unable to take advantage of having email confirmations look like they are coming from our own business. We are looking into work-arounds. Hulk Apps tech support was very responsive and friendly; they just weren't able to provide a workable solution.

February 24, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope it works out for you! If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Iron-Mills

Really great app, I am on the free plan (at the moment) but will probably upgrade when the time is right. I had a specific coding requirement and they fixed this for me very quickly with friendly service. I can't complain about anything! Thanks, Guy

February 15, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app, and are glad you've been utilizing the free version. :-)

You can always reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can!