Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

CustomLit Sign Store

This app is incredible. I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants a professional style form.

September 28, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

LiveWire Tumbling & Dance

Form Builder is AMAZING! And the customer support from Hulk Apps is absolutely outstanding. Fast and professional response. HIGHLY recommend!

September 24, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

LucidNeon

One of the only form-building apps with upload capability. Customer support was also very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

September 24, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. :-)

Toques From The Heart

Simple to build and the support team was quick to help with inputting the code in my online store. Exactly what I needed.

September 17, 2021

WASABI Knives

Have suddenly reduced the maximum upload size to 10mb without giving notice. This ruined a great campaigne. 10MB is nothing in file size nowadays.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Design House Salon

Quick and valuable help with customizable forms! I appreciate the chat box in order to quickly and efficiently provide me with the solutions as I was unable to figure out how to embed it properly myself.

September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Hutton Hill Designs

I needed to add a field in my Contact Me form for customer photos so they could show me product issues, or show me their review photos featuring my products. I used Hulk apps Form Builder, and it worked well. I was a bit concerned about having to change the code on my Shopify site, so I created a copy first, so if I messed it up, I would still have the original. No problem though, I figured it out and it works great! (More specific instructions on how to change the code would have been helpful. I am a novice website builder, and not a code writer.)

September 3, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We are in the process of developing a detailed guide for this and will role this out shortly. :-)

inkin shop

Great customer support by the team! they resolved my problem quickly right after I contacted them. the interface is brilliant and very easy to use. Almost every next day i need support and they are always available to help so quickly. Amazing app amazing support

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support! :-)

Misofresh

Fast customer service and fixed the problem. Great to work with and love the app with my website. Keep it up.

August 20, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Headsets

They were able to help me get additional tracking on my form for a small extra free. Turnaround time was quick and done correctly.

August 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.