Hulk Form Builder

Create stylish forms with ease and in a matter of seconds.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Shopify Form Builder with File Upload app by HulkApps

Johnny Loco

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The set-up is very easy to do. We wanted to add some custom made options and costumer support employee Deepa helped us very fast with the things we wanted. Would recommend this app!

October 3, 2022

Hi Johhny, thank you for your amazing review!

We are most humble by your recommendations, and we thank you on behalf of our superstar Deepa :)

Cheers!

SoulMart

Very nice app with many options to customize the form to perfection. The staff is always helpful. Thanks

October 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. This will surely put a smile on our Experience team face.

Neabot

We can create the form as we request. It's easy to use! The support team is very efficient! Highly recommend!

October 3, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for finding our app easy to use, we are always aiming to make it as user-friendly as possible.

Best regards from the team :)

Roxanne First

Very very quick support! Sanjay worked around my problem quickly and offered easy solutions. Thanks Sanjay!

September 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We forwarded this review to Sanjay and he was thrilled .

King Jewelers

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have an issue for displaying the form , and "Emira" from support team guide me very well , to resolve my issue.

September 22, 2022

We are thrilled that everything worked out just about right. I am sure Emira will be more than happy to read your feedback.

Motifz

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I Have been using there free service for over a year now, I have recently updated to professional plan there services are excellent, i would recomend this app to all the shopify users. there support is superb, i contacted mr manooj on there whatsapp and he supported me and solved my problem in minutes

September 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to provide us with your feedback. We are pleased and happy to hear that our team managed to help you and that you are happy and satisfied with the solution.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your honest opinion as this will help us strive for more incredible things in the future.

Night Ollie

Location Australia

The app is way better than the other form builder that I have tried. And it has many features that the other forms don't have or need to upgrade to pro plus to get this feature.

September 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback!

We at HulkApps value each and every one of our customers and the feedback they provide us, which enables us to improve on a daily basis. Your review is highly appreciated since it is essential in creating our brand.

PrintedMerch

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and very easy to create forms. There are a lot of valuable features in the free plan too. We had some issues with our forms and the staff (Kenan) was prompt and helpful. It would be nice if they could also add a feature to "remove" forms from pages as this step is a bit confusing.

September 21, 2022

Hi dear merchant,

Thank you for your honest review, we appreciate it highly!

We appreciate the most the idea you have shared with us and would love to discuss more with you to see how we can improve our app. Looking forward to your input!

Best regards!

Waferz

Amazing app that does exactly what I need. Anything I can't figure out is solved by their great customer service team. I will definitely be installing this app on my other sites as well.

September 20, 2022

Wow! A truly amazing review from your end, thank you!
Should there be anything else we can assist you with, please let us know at any time.

Cheers!

Bottles & Barrels

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service. Nice looking forms. Looking forward to using this app! Used it for an event registration form and so far so good.

September 15, 2022

We are happy you are loving our app and we are loving your feedback.