Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

RoyalTelevision

Can you upload a form to a product to get subscription based information using this with checkout?

July 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review! Please reach out to support@hulkcode.com with your query; we would love to help you out.

Thank you!

Encordando

Great for form building, lots of customization options! The only thing I noticed is that it ads like 0.5 seconds on the page loading but not sure if it's the same with all the apps that display stuff on your store, I'm a newbie in e-commerce and Shopify...

July 16, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We'll be happy to look into the issue you're facing. Can you please reach out to our support team at help@hulk-support.com?

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Form Builder, or any of our other apps!

MJ's Chocolates

I have had this for a few months and found it very easy to set up and use, although only have the free version at the moment and have had no problems.

Support staff are very helpful.

July 14, 2020

INTO THE BEARD

I checked today the app dashboard.
More than 50 requests that I did not received in my email inbox !!!!! How come ?
I did receive maybe 1 out 10/15 contact form email from the app...

Nfinity

I am VERY displeased with the customer service. The stripe integration has NOT worked for me, and after a week of back and forth with the help desk their answer is "your API key is wrong". It isn't. I've now asked for a follow up twice and they are trying to close my ticket.

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted this review I was contacted by a manager. It took a few more days and extensive testing, but with his help the integration is now working.

CASE U

We have found this app after a long time of searching for the best but once we have found and installed this app, I must say there are no other apps like Form Builder from hulkapps. Great app for forms. Easy to use.

July 8, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our professional form maker app! You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Snowscene Ski and Board

Best form builder I've ever used. Other form builders took soooo long to load, but hulk form builders are super quick to load! Support is good as well! recommend this app. i use it on 3 of my stores :) Great for if you want full customisation of your forms

July 6, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're glad that our customer service team was able to help you promptly! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

The kaavia Collection

I was looking for an app that can build files and upload. I completed the file and saved it. I was a little confused with how I was going to save it to the page I wanted it to be in. I contacted the help desk - within a couple of hours, Khushbu contacted me via email. I explained what I needed - within a sec I mean sec it was up in the correct file. This app is amazing and the help desk is on to it. They know what they are doing and well-done guys. You will get a lot of customers with this app. Good luck and thank you again. My rating is 5/5 this is the service we need.

July 1, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of Khushbu!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

MEEFIX SHOP

It is great app and easy to build a form, and great support service. i built a form for survey and great working now.

June 25, 2020

Thank you so much and have a great day ahead!

Well Heel'd

The Support Team helped conceptualize and deliver the form I was looking for. Highly recommend even if you do not know whether the standard form will work for you. You may be surprised at how versatile it is.

June 25, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!