Hulk Form Builder , 1,303 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating custom forms, featuring conditional logic and dynamic field values. It's praised for seamless Shopify integration and syncing with Shopify fields. The robust free option is appreciated, making it accessible for all business sizes. Customer support is commended for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants value its reliability, ability to streamline operations, and excellent cost-effectiveness.

July 5, 2022

Really Easy to use, creating forms are really simple now with this amazing app and Support Team always available to help.

MFP-GROUP
United Arab Emirates
HulkApps.com replied July 8, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for thinking so highly of our support team, as this is exactly our aim and goal :)

Have a great day ahead!

February 25, 2022

Super fast response when I needed help installing the app! Form looks good & easy to use - great to have found something that works.

E J Wood Watercolours
New Zealand
HulkApps.com replied April 5, 2022

We appreciate your kind words!
I am sure it looks great on your store.

August 25, 2022

This app is so great. It is so easy to use. They got it covered anything you need on your form. In addition to this, the app developer is always there to support you via live chat if you have questions or need help setting up. Very helpful!

onspot mnl
Philippines
HulkApps.com replied August 25, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such kind words. We appreciate your support.

Should you need help with anything else, please do reach us back.

February 2, 2023

easy to use and i was able to customize the design to make it match my store. the support was great help and quick to respond

Sun Bright Lighting
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our app! We are delighted to hear that you were able to customize the design and that our support team was helpful and quick to respond when you had questions. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future!

September 4, 2022

Very helpful to quickly add a custom form to my website. Customer support was excellent and resolved my small issue within hours too, on a weekend no less.

Birdsong Orchards
About 22 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied September 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for appreciating the work of our Customer Experience Agents during the weekend. We always aim to meet our merchant's requirements no matter of the timing.

Thanks once again! Cheers! :)

March 21, 2019

This app is amazing! It lets me do what I wanted to do for months now for free! I can allow my customers upload images to forms. Thank you!

Fluffik
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2019

Thank you for the encouragement. if you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.

October 16, 2020

I love this app. I use it for a Trade Discount Form on 2 websites. They have provided awesome customer service.

Annie & El
HulkApps.com replied October 19, 2020

September 4, 2021

Quick and valuable help with customizable forms! I appreciate the chat box in order to quickly and efficiently provide me with the solutions as I was unable to figure out how to embed it properly myself.

Design House Salon
HulkApps.com replied September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

September 15, 2022

Great customer service. Nice looking forms. Looking forward to using this app! Used it for an event registration form and so far so good.

Bottles & Barrels
HulkApps.com replied September 15, 2022

We are happy you are loving our app and we are loving your feedback.

August 25, 2022

Best form app I have used! Support is very good, no need for all that Zapier nonsense. Glad I changed to this one

Annalise Jewellery
HulkApps.com replied August 25, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for an amazing feedback. We are truly happy you find our app useful for your Shopify store.

Should you need anything else, please do let us know at any time.

Cheers! :)