Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
March 4, 2021

This app gets customers to email me with their custom stencil requests... it works well - the forms are easy customizable and look great - I had a query and the customer service was fast and efficient.

IdealStencils
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review about out app and customer support!

March 4, 2021

Super easy to use, very interactive with loads of options and looks professional on my website. The support team is very fast which is a bonus.

The Perfume Garden
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
HulkApps.com replied March 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

March 2, 2021

Awesome APP - Easy to use and can do way more than what I had in mind, making my Form look super professional. Thank You!

108Designs
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
HulkApps.com replied March 2, 2021

Thank you so much!

Edited February 14, 2021

Really great app, I am on the free plan (at the moment) but will probably upgrade when the time is right. I had a specific coding requirement and they fixed this for me very quickly with friendly service. I can't complain about anything! Thanks, Guy

Iron-Mills
Time spent using app: 9 days
HulkApps.com replied February 15, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app, and are glad you've been utilizing the free version. :-)

You can always reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can!

February 12, 2021

We use free version and it's been great. We offer survey's for event planning, future clients and so much more. It's been really great and with no issues. Thanks!

Schofield Chiropractic Training
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

February 11, 2021

Always recommended. Best features they are providing. Hulk apps are best. I used in many of my site which performs very well.
Awesome support.

clayinmotion
Time spent using app: 11 months
HulkApps.com replied February 12, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need any assistance! We are always standing by to help. :)

February 10, 2021

I installed the product option form first and after continuously amazed by their service in helping me fixing all the issues - I decided to also replace my previous contact form with Hulk form builder. I enjoyed working with them and they are the best in terms of timely responding and solving your issues.

The Chubby Paw
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied February 10, 2021

January 17, 2021

Easy to use . East to manage. Replaced old HTML table in 2 weeks. Forms are kind of old fashion but it did the job. Thanks.

ModemOutlet
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied January 18, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’ll strive to do better, but we really appreciate your kind words!

January 12, 2021

We're currently using this app, it's really easy to use efficient app. And must appreciate the customer service too!

Stone Doctor Australia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
HulkApps.com replied January 12, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you chose one of our apps. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

January 8, 2021

We are using this for multiple sign up forms and image upload function via embedded forms and it works really well. The klaviyo integration is great and the support staff (Amit) are really quick and helpful.

Shackleton
Time spent using app: 22 days
HulkApps.com replied January 11, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the Klaviyo integration feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

We're happy to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team, especially Amit, one of our great specialists! We appreciate the kind words. :-)