Hulk Form Builder

Hulk Form Builder

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 6, 2021

Had a few little teething issues however resolved in less then 24hrs by Sanjay from the support team, very professional and friendly service!

Tattoos and Tees
Time spent using app: 8 months
HulkApps.com replied January 6, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

November 29, 2020

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app to create a suggestion box at the end of my blogs on my site to get feedback and suggestions for future posts! I love the way it looks and that the suggestions go straight to my email. HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

Tuck-ins
Time spent using app: 4 days
HulkApps.com replied November 30, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

November 22, 2020

This app was everything I was looking for in a form builder app and so much more. Very easy to use, excellent functionalities and an incredible support team!

SOLE FINESS
Time spent using app: 21 days
HulkApps.com replied November 23, 2020

November 19, 2020

This app is the solution to all of our complicated form building challenges. The support team has been extremely helpful and quick to respond to any special requests we have. The premium version is 100% worth it—don't think twice.

Leopold's Tavern
Time spent using app: 2 months
HulkApps.com replied November 20, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

November 18, 2020

Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!Very good!
why over 100...

Bombex Novelties
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied November 18, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! :-D

November 12, 2020

I am currently using the Free Version, A perfect app to create forms. Pick and drop sections, easy to Use. Spontaneous Customer Support. Recommended if you are looking for Customer feedback/ query forms.

Vanity Wagon
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
HulkApps.com replied November 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Form Builder app! We love the features in free-version, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

October 16, 2020

I love this app. I use it for a Trade Discount Form on 2 websites. They have provided awesome customer service.

Annie & El
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
HulkApps.com replied October 19, 2020

October 5, 2020

This app has helped us create several forms for different applications on our website. We really love it!

Magical Microbes
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
HulkApps.com replied October 5, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review!

September 26, 2020

I want need to build a form to collect customer contact. The app is easy to use. The service team behind is also super help to walk me through process. I recommend this app!

Finding Joy Giftshop
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied September 28, 2020

September 17, 2020

We needed to customize a few elements so it fits with our custom theme. They did great work and were very careful. We appreciate their professionalism. Easy and enjoyable to work with them on special requests, on top of a very powerful product to start with. Definitely recommend this app.

Art For Humans
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
HulkApps.com replied September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app and our prompt support. :)