Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Embropedia

Thank You Hulkapps, form builder is amazing. Free but powerfull. hope for free forever. Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....!

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're forever grateful! :-)

Celebration Cakes- Cakes and Decorating Supplies, NZ

We had a developer add a form for us & she chose this app- so I can't say how easy it was to set up etc but it does everything I need it to. Love having an image upload, I'm sure we have received more orders because of it.

June 18, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're eternally grateful to have you as a part of our Hulk family!

Surf Composites Pty Ltd

thankyou so much for the great app and excellent service! I had a small issue with the app which ended up being an issue from our end and Priyanka was so helpful with fixing our issue

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

My Backyard Decor

I use this app to create a support contact form for customers who need to send me images. Nothing fancy -- it just works.

June 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

le-rossi

Super Service und schnelle Reaktionszeit. Leichte Anpassung der Formulare mit vielen Möglichkeiten.
Sehr zu empfehlen.

June 11, 2021

Shure Singapore

The support team has been very helpful and prompt in replying my doubts and resolving my issues during set up.

June 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Sip Knit Yarn

Using free version for Contact Us form with ability for file uploads (a feature needed by us). Easy to set up and all working fine. Great that this is available free.

May 27, 2021

Spytec GPS

Hi, one question, where can I find API documentation for you app. I have made a token in admin panel, but that is pretty much it, Where to go further?
Great app in other segments, though.

May 19, 2021

Hi there, please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com.

Thank you!

perfexind.com

Super great app and team, you have a trouble, they are here to fix it. I recommend them to everyone.

May 4, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

GC Supply

It's really great app to utilize fields over the form. Always recommend and extremely satisfied. Great support

April 26, 2021