Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by HulkApps.com

Mailchimp Forms | Stripe | Klaviyo | Google Analytics & more!

Dance Paws

I used Form Builder to create a Wholesale Application form for our store. It works flawlessly. Was really straightforward setting up all the form entry fields and text, and most important has reCAPTCHA feature which sad to say is now needed for every form on any website.

I highly recommend this app based on my limited usage. I am using it in Free mode as that is all i need. I haven't looked at Pro mode.

A side note. I wish Shopify had reCAPTCHA for the "register" page and other form pages in a theme. It's crazy that Shopify does not build reCAPTCHA into Liquid so Themes can use it to add to forms. Come on Shopify! You can do it!

November 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Free version of Form Builder app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Cable Bullet

We use this form to generate quote requests for our product. It works like a charm! When we have had minor issues, the tech support team has been responsive and capable. I would highly recommend.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for using our app for generating quote requests for your business. Were glad you enjoyed our customer support services as well. We hopeto see you using our other apps in the future as well. :-)

a4hproject-europe

Lovely app, working like a charm. Very easy and intuitive to set up. Many thanks for providing this solution!

November 8, 2019

Thank you so much! This review made our day. :) We hope you keep using our apps forever and we hope you keep providing us valuable feedback to improve them.

The Hoodwink

I used this app for the customer to fill out general information and to upload some pictures. Worked great for a free app. Customer service was great helping me figure out that my email notifications were going to my spam folders.

November 7, 2019

Thank you for the support! Cheers!

ARACKY

I was keep on finding a form app, this one is what i need.Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.

November 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please let us know if you need any assistance! ;-)

Holster Central

I used this app to create a form that customers can use to sell products on my store - its worked great and we are really happy with the way you can fully customise the form to suit your needs. Needed just a bit of help to complete set up after watching a set up video and customer service response was very fast and sorted it straight away - thank you!

Little Sleepies

I tried every form app out there and this is by the far the best! The customer service is amazing too if you ever have a question or need something tweaked, as well. Highly recommend.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much! This review means a lot to us. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Bluelagoonestatemalta

Great App, i use the free plan and i have no problem work great and you can edit very good fields. good job

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our Free version of our Form Builder app. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! :-)

Cosan/USA

Customer Support is quick to respond with clear, concise instructions and they are willing to assist us in any way possible with our issue. They were able to quickly resolve our issue! Good job!

November 4, 2019

This review made our day! :D
Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

The Wheel Agency

Amit & his team have been a great help!

They were able to help me customize some features to incorporate into our theme.

October 24, 2019

Thank you so much; We're glad to hear that Amit and our team were able to get everything sorted for you. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!