4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

March 21, 2024

Does exactly what you need. Simple to create forms and to integrate them into your theme. It has a lot form options to chosse from. The support is top notch as well - quick and uncomplicated getting the job done. Thanks! Highly recommended!

SPIRIT - beauty excellence
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
May 14, 2024

first experience with this app help line very helpful quickly sorted and support was great.

Vegan Mattress By Vogue Beds
Almost 3 years using the app
April 8, 2024

Support was quick, friendly, and efficient. Followed up a few days later to make sure my issue was resolved (issue was with my email provider, not them).

Headsets.com
Over 2 years using the app
March 20, 2024

What a wonderful app! Has been working perfectly for a while now and when something went wrong, I contacted them and Emma and her customer service team handled it promptly. Well done!

Ross Metals
Almost 3 years using the app
March 12, 2024

It has been over a year since we started using Powerful Contact Builder, and I must admit that it has all the necessary features and is easy to manage. Most importantly, whenever we faced any problem, we were able to solve it quickly with the help of the support team. Especially Emma! She has a lot of patience to listen carefully and answer all the questions.

REPART
China
About 1 year using the app
May 15, 2024

Great app that's gets the job done! Customer support has also been helpful and responsive! We use several Globo apps and think they're definitely worth the value!

Mixed by Nasrin
6 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Customer service with this app is great. I had an issue with the form submissions reaching our email so I contacted their support team. Within the hour Emma was able to have my issue resolved. I wasn't able to stay on the chat for the whole time so Emma had the issue fixed and sent me a follow up email confirming everything was working. Thank you Emma and team!

Casamana Co
6 months using the app
May 15, 2024

Excellent support and does exactly what you need and very easy!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Over 3 years using the app
April 29, 2024

Great customer service. Especially with Emma she's superb as always within a few minutes my issue was solved and everything worked perfectly!

Artisanau (AU)
9 months using the app
May 18, 2024

We had a few questions about Powerful Form Builder, and Emma was very quick to respond, educate us, and fix some minor issues we were experiencing. Thanks for being a great app team!

Richardson Nutritional Center