Reviews (1,521)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

March 24, 2024

Pretty easy to set up. It didn't work initially but even at midnight my time I had someone (Emma) on within 30 seconds to fix my form. She was super nice and fixed it astonishingly fast.

Morton Motoworks
About 1 month using the app
May 7, 2024

Emma was very patient in dealing with my problem, recommend!

benyshop
Hong Kong SAR
7 days using the app
April 20, 2024

The help and support that I received from Emma was amazing. She was extremely helpful and I enjoy my experience why using the app.

EWKONBEAUTY
11 days using the app
April 23, 2024

I recently had the chance to use this fantastic Form, and I was thoroughly impressed by its features and functionality. What truly stood out, though, was the exceptional chat support provided. The support team was quick to respond, knowledgeable, and incredibly helpful, making my experience with the app seamless and enjoyable. I want to highlight that Emma was a great help during my interaction with the support team. Her expertise and responsiveness made a significant difference in resolving my queries effectively. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a user-friendly interface and top-notch customer support.

Rug Casa
India
9 days using the app
March 25, 2024

Team was very responsive and solved my issue immediately!

Spoon + Salt
About 1 month using the app
March 27, 2024

Fab Experience with Emma, issue was fixed in less than 20mins!

Cocktail Mania
26 days using the app
February 28, 2024

This is a really easy to use form builder. The support is top-notch! They respond quickly and work to fix any issues you may have. I would highly recommend.

ProLectric, LLC
8 months using the app
March 15, 2024

Excellent support and great app! Emma helped me fast with a form issue in seconds.

Ecom Booster
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
April 23, 2024

Super helpful team support!

SQUID window textiles
Belgium
8 days using the app
June 10, 2024

Emma was awesome to work with and helped me with exactly what I needed!!

My Store