4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

January 8, 2024

We have been using the app for just under a year and have nothing but good things to say. It is easy to set up and very user friendly, and the support team have always been on hand for a quick resolution to any issues we have been experiencing. Highly recommend.

Resource Furniture Canada
About 1 year using the app
January 4, 2024

I had a question about building a form with Specific requirements, though I couldn't acheive exactly what I wanted, the team helped to navigate the situation to get the best possible results that I can still work with.

Jewels of St Leon
Over 1 year using the app
April 12, 2024

Great app and very helpful customer service - highly recommend for producing high quality forms of all kinds

CompoundLabs
New Zealand
6 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Fast and excellent support,Thanks Emma!

LINSY HOME
About 1 year using the app
May 15, 2024

Install was user-friendly. I had a few questions on settings and functionality, so I reached out to support. I worked with Emma and she was the best to work with. She provided screenshots and super easy steps to follow. I couldn't have gotten my form created from scratch so quickly and published on our site so quickly without her. Thanks Emma!

Sky's Offroad Design
About 5 hours using the app
April 18, 2024

I got great customer service to get my request form up and running. I look forward to using this app for all of my forms.

daVinci Print
2 days using the app
March 12, 2024

Amazing app with great support

Kittrich Canopy
Over 1 year using the app
May 14, 2024

Perfecta, justo lo que andábamos buscando. Y encima el support más eficiente no puede ser.
100% recomendable!

Selfkit
Spain
Almost 2 years using the app
May 9, 2024

I am still trying to discover more about this app, but fantastic support by Emma. Also the app looks quite promising as well, with file upload option for free plan and the forms can be customize. cool!!!

iDecoMart
Hong Kong SAR
About 3 hours using the app
April 22, 2024

Emma was really easy to work with and solved my issues within a matter of minutes. App itself as many different functions at a reasonable price, highly recommend.

Eternal Urns Australia