Reviews (1,515)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customization capabilities, seamless integration, and user-friendly interface. They value its data management and analytics features for providing insightful data. The app is praised for its reliable performance and diverse form options. Customer support, even for merchants on the free plan, is commended for being prompt and effective. The app is favored for its ease of use, comprehensive features, and exceptional customer service.

July 12, 2020

I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it. I love this form. Easy navigation and set up. Strongly recommend it.

eastcoastfireworks
June 24, 2022

Form building is lacking a few options but overall works well. The staff was quick to help with any issues.

CryoMods
Edited July 7, 2020

I love this app, with good experience. it's free and very useful. recommend for anybody who want to drive leadhhh

Vua Nệm
Vietnam
November 10, 2022

very quick help me to install form in my pages , thank you for the help. the form look nice, very good.

Angelostone
China
April 5, 2022

What else can you say about these guys?...My god!...They actually give a crap unlike most APP developers. Not only did they fix my strange issue that popped up on my site, they fixed it before day's end!...Now that is service. I should also mention they were the 3rd app I tried to make work on my theme when 2 others fell on their face. Theirs worked perfectly without any intervention from me and only had 1 tiny color issue. AMAZING APP and even more AMAZING SUPPORT!

FitnessFactoryOutlet
November 29, 2022

Easy Set Up Copy Past Code Makes it Simple to incorporate into shopify site.
I only needed one form so this was a great option for me,

Scale RC Engines
June 3, 2022

Super App! Intuitive to use, duplicate function allows you to quickly create multilingual forms. Support very helpful!

NIL&MON
Germany
July 16, 2020

Great app. Very useful. Had a problem with the installation, but the customer service was very responsive and took care of right away. It is working great. Love it.

LCR BLACK EDITION
June 9, 2020

So far amazing and really user friendly! I suggest it but I haven't used it live so I'll update after words.

bioniva
About 24 hours using the app
November 19, 2021

best form app i used, thanks for their nice customer service , i recommend this app for every shopify website

Vivid Light Bars