4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable, functional, and seamlessly integrated contact forms. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, data management, and analytics features. The app's customer service is praised for their prompt and professional support. Advanced features like conditional logic and third-party tool integration are also appreciated. The ability to export and import forms is beneficial for multi-store setups. Even on the free plan, excellent customer support is provided. The app is recognized for its reliability, efficiency, and feature-rich solutions.

Edited April 27, 2020

This app is amazing. It might be free but its even better than paid apps. Highly recommended. I really like that it is so much customisable.

Greekfoods.nl
Netherlands
May 28, 2021

Very easy to set up and easy to customize to your needs. I was able to create a contractors sign up form so customers can sign up for a VIP account to get discounted prices once approved.

Kings Outdoor Lighting
August 7, 2020

I used many form applications on different CMS's but this one is really great and easy to use. It has all the functionalities that you need to create great forms and the support of the developer is second to none. Thank you.

Scarves Australia
May 24, 2022

Great app! Exactly what we need, has all the necessary features. We would definitely recommend it :)

ByRegal
December 19, 2020

Loving the app so far! Easy to use, super intuitive and I love that they have a free option, just in case we don't need a lot of forms

Playroom Collective
July 25, 2020

The app works great so far. It's just what I was looking for, simple and effective. Easy to build and get simple forms made.

Train Till Death

love it. its very usefull. awesome. recomend to others to use this app

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor
United Arab Emirates
May 17, 2020

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. blablablalbalblablalbalbalblalbalba

Simple Green Peru
Peru
November 7, 2020

Pretty darn simple to use! I only wish that I could have multiple conditional options for the radio buttons, but for free, I couldn't be happier! I was creating field for Address, City, Province, Country and Postal Code and was using the "Name" field, but found that didn't work, so I ended up using the "Text" field and it worked just fine.

Anchor-Caddie